Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Navico 1720 VHF antena, 1,1 m (3 ft) nerūsējošā tērauda masta topa antena ar kronšteinu @ 3dB
- Instant On ™: Tehnoloģija nodrošina tūlītēju un precīzu attēlu uz ekrāna bez ilgstošas magnetrona impulsa radaru darbības kavēšanās.
- MARPA objekta izsekošana: Izseko līdz 10 objektiem. Nepieciešams pozīcijas sensors.
- Drošs: Ļoti zemas emisijas. Izdala mazāk starojuma nekā mobilais telefons,
līdz ar to radaru var uzstādīt un lietot jebkurā vietā.
10/10HV Displeja paka priekš H5000 vai Triton sistēmām. HVision revolucionārais instrumentu displeju dizains, kas parāda informāciju visskaidrāk, izmantojot unikālu displeju tehnoloģiju. 10/10HV savieno 20/20HV, 30/30HV un 40/40HV, lai nodrošinātu vieglu, augstas veiktspējas datu displeju ikvienam pielietojumam. 10/10HV displejs Sniedzot skaitļus, kur nepieciešams Ideāls displejs fokusa jomām, tādām kā pamatnes un apgriešanas pozīcijas Labi iederas zem Analogā displeja.
Provides dual-channel communications essential for sailing, with AIS reception and VHF via a single antenna. Unique ‘TrackYourBuddy’ feature displays the positions of up to three friends. With tough design and unrivalled resolution, the B&G V50 fixed mount VHF is a flexible communication system that is always ready for action.
- Large 57mm diameter speaker for loud & clear audio (94dBA @ 1m)
- High quality fist mic: In-built speaker for noisy environments, 6 keys for easy helm operation, Easy grip rubber over moulding
- Advanced radio features including AIS plot, waypoints, navigation and MOB features
- Track Your Buddy when connected to a B&G MFD
- PA/Hailer Horn output with Listen back feature
- Flush mount kit & sun cover included as standard
- Added Value with built in AIS receiver – one antenna required.
- Sophisticated Wireless Handset with unique inductive charging.
- Easy to use – large screen packed with info, proven rotary controls
The innovative B&G H5000 instrument system is powered by a smart Central Processing Unit (CPU) with the ability to run three levels of software, Hercules, Hydra and Performance. Hercules is specifically designed for racing yachts, giving you additional features geared towards success on the race track, inshore and offshore.
On top of the benefits of provided by Hydra, Hercules adds a whole tier of race functionality with the advantages of more accurate data and more race specific features, alongside web-browser integration for ease of set-up. By adding optional sensors, you can benefit from 3D Motion wind correction, offsetting the unavoidable discrepancy of induced wind errors caused by boat motion, for more accurate results. An integrated Polar table provides target boat speed, target wind angles and performance monitoring for a real racing advantage.
Enjoy advanced calibration with heel/linearity correction of boat speed for supreme accuracy and increased sensitivity of boat speed data to real accelerations / decelerations with Dynamic Damping. Enhanced HV display control provides a 10Hz update and context switching, automatically changing the display setting between pre-start, upwind, reaching and downwind. Hercules also provides enhanced communication, Polar table configuration and Start Line information.
It is effortless to set up and calibrate with the new H5000 web-browser interface, however complex the system.
- Hydra spec plus: Hercules is packed with all the powerful features of the Hydra system, but adds unique functionality for serious racers.
- HV Display Context Switching:Enhanced HV display control provides a 10Hz display update and context switching, automatically changing the display setting between pre-start, upwind, reaching and downwind.
- Polar Performance Data: Hercules is designed to optimise your racing, providing facility to calculate performance target information from an integrated Polar table so you can ensure you are performing to the optimum.
- Remote Data Interface:Expand Hercules’s functionality even further with third-party apps and stream data via Ethernet or GoFree™, B&G’s powerful wireless solution to remotely view H5000 instrument data via your tablet or smartphone. GoFree™ requires additional module.
- Enhanced Start Line Data: Hercules provides enhanced Start Line data with “time to burn” data available from Polar performance data or SOG. H5000’s enhanced positioning ensures the bow position is continuously calculated for sure starts.
- 3D Motion Wind Correction Support: Offset the unavoidable discrepancy of induced wind errors caused by the motion of the yacht rolling in waves, for more accurate results.
- Race-specific features: Hercules takes your racing seriously and is packed with features geared to getting results; from Performance Targets, Heel/linearity correction of boat speed and Dynamic Damping to HV display context switching and starting information.
- Ultra-fast ARM Processor: The CPU achieves processor speeds of up to 50 times that of its predecessor, for rapid calculation, real-time data and fast updates; each with the trademark B&G precision
- Network compatible: H5000’s highly compatible network provides peace of mind and swift, seamless integration with other instruments and electronics across the B&G marine network including AIS, radar and chartplotters
- Browser-based set-up: The CPU features browser-based setup via the new H5000 interface for fast, efficient and hassle-free commissioning and calibration
- LED status indicators: Status indicators on the CPU provide a clear indication of system status.
Piekaramā pilota kabeļa stūres PAKA: Ietver Point-1 virziena un GPS Sensoru, NAC-1 Autopilota datoru, HELM-1 kabeļa stūres piedziņas iekārtu, gaidīšanas - auto pogu un Micro-C tīkla komponentes.
- All new HDS Autopilot User interface - available for Gen2 and Gen2 Touch
- Easy to Install, available for both Hydraulic and Cable steer systems
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- NAC-1 Plug & Socket connectors – no screw terminals or wire stripping necessary
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the HDS Power steer commands – no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.