Piesūcekņu komplekts - piesūcekņu komplekts pārnēsājamiem dziļuma devējiem
Vēja sensors ar 35m (115 ft) kabeli. Lai savienotu vēja sensoru ar NMEA 2000 Micro-C tīklu.
Enjoy straightforward autopilot access, control and system setup of B&G’s powerful H5000 Pilot from the dedicated keypad of this Pilot Controller unit. As the primary Pilot controller, or as a second station to a Zeus chartplotter, the Pilot Controller provides assured control and feedback via a high-resolution monochrome display. Waterproof to IPx7, this dedicated Controller lets you remotely manage everything to do with the Pilot – from commission to control. It features the same mechanical designs as the H5000 displays, for rugged durability and consistent aesthetics.
Dedicated Pilot control: Developed to complement the H5000 Pilot Computer, this Controller manages every function of this powerful and trusted tool – from commissioning to control
- Glass-bonded monochrome display: The bonded glass LCD display is tough, waterproof and condensation-resistant in the most testing environments with high-resolution monochrome screen, with wide viewing angle, for optimum readability and clear presentation of Pilot data in all light conditions.
- Straightforward interface: The controller’s dedicated keypad and intuitive operation makes commissioning and control of the Pilot straightforward, flexible and convenient.
Piekaramā pilota kabeļa stūres PAKA: Ietver Point-1 virziena un GPS Sensoru, NAC-1 Autopilota datoru, HELM-1 kabeļa stūres piedziņas iekārtu, gaidīšanas - auto pogu un Micro-C tīkla komponentes.
- All new HDS Autopilot User interface - available for Gen2 and Gen2 Touch
- Easy to Install, available for both Hydraulic and Cable steer systems
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- NAC-1 Plug & Socket connectors – no screw terminals or wire stripping necessary
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the HDS Power steer commands – no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.