Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
StructureScan™ Transducer extension cable (10ft) for LSS-1, LSS-HD, xSonic HDI, ForwardScan & Totalscan transducers.
The rugged and low profile enclosure provides two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna – measuring only a revolutionary 40cm/16” - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the HS70 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- SimNet/NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 communication
- All in one antenna cable – No black box needed
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates
- during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially- corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal.
- The AP60 Autopilot control head completes the AP70&80 range of Autopilots providing an entry level option.
- The AP60 will replace the AP35 Autopilot system and establish itself as the lowest price Autopilot system with thruster integration on the market today.The AP60 also offers more features when compared to the AP35, for example NoDrift steering mode.
- Remote Controls from the AP70/80 systems can be connected to an AP60 system. No other autopilot system offers this level of accessories at this price point.