Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
The FUSION Signature Series Marine amplifiers are purpose built for the marine environment, boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, to deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
The True-Marine MS-DA41400 will resist corrosion and the incredible 1400 watt output (peak) will power four Signature speakers, or two Signature speakers and a subwoofer with ease. Alternatively create your own configuration with dedicated channel and bridging options available.
The MS-DA41400 is a 4 Channel Class-D Hi-Fi Marine amplifier; the key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is low battery drain with a high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. The MS-DA41400 Incorporates heat-tempered and conformal coated PCB's for maximum product life plus the amplifier chassis is a heat sink; reducing component core temperature and increasing efficiency.
The stainless steel cover conceals the amplifier set up controls and connections for a discrete, attractive look. Connections Include four speaker channels for zone 1 and 2, with bridging ability to power subwoofers. RCA line-level inputs allow for easy connection to new or existing systems.
Piesūcekņu komplekts - piesūcekņu komplekts pārnēsājamiem dziļuma devējiem
- Flush mountable Class D DSC fixed mount VHF transceiver
- 25 W / 1 W transmission power
- Built-in dual-channel AIS receiver with AIS plot functionality
- Extra large, high resolution LCD display
- NMEA 2000® connectivity plus NMEA0183
- High quality fist mic with built-in speaker
- MOB feature
- Track Your Buddy option
- Dual Watch / tri watch and all scan functions
- PA/Hailer horn output with Listen Back Feature
- 10 weather channels
- 20 user programmable names with MMSI
- Fully waterproof
Piekaramā pilota kabeļa stūres PAKA: Ietver Point-1 virziena un GPS Sensoru, NAC-1 Autopilota datoru, HELM-1 kabeļa stūres piedziņas iekārtu, gaidīšanas - auto pogu un Micro-C tīkla komponentes.
- All new HDS Autopilot User interface - available for Gen2 and Gen2 Touch
- Easy to Install, available for both Hydraulic and Cable steer systems
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- NAC-1 Plug & Socket connectors – no screw terminals or wire stripping necessary
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the HDS Power steer commands – no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.