Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
This complete autopilot pack includes everything you need to upgrade your boat with a Simrad Continuum autopilot system. Set your heading and access advanced pilot modes with the intuitive AP44 Autopilot Controller, featuring a 4.1-inch full colour display and rotary control dial. Designed for hydraulic-steered outboard and sterndrive vessels up to 15 metres (50 feet) in length, this high capacity pack also includes an RPU-160 hydraulic steering pump, NAC-3 autopilot computer, Precision-9 solid-state compass, plus all necessary NMEA 2000® cables and connectors.
- Everything you need to build a Simrad autopilot system
- Ideal for outboard and I/O boats up to 15 metres (50 feet)
- Easy setup with automatic tuning and compass calibration
- Virtual Rudder Feedback eliminates the need to install a mechanical rudder feedback unit
- Includes the AP44 autopilot controller with optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display and intuitive controls
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide (with optional GPS receiver)
- Depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs (with optional depth transducer)
- Includes the RPU-160 reversible hydraulic pump (for cylinder displacement of 160-550 cm3)
- Includes the high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer
- Includes the Precision-9 solid-state compass for accurate heading data that’s automatically fine-tuned as you travel
- Includes all required NMEA 2000® network connectors and cables
Provides dual-channel communications essential for sailing, with AIS reception and VHF via a single antenna. Unique ‘TrackYourBuddy’ feature displays the positions of up to three friends. With tough design and unrivalled resolution, the B&G V50 fixed mount VHF is a flexible communication system that is always ready for action.
- Large 57mm diameter speaker for loud & clear audio (94dBA @ 1m)
- High quality fist mic: In-built speaker for noisy environments, 6 keys for easy helm operation, Easy grip rubber over moulding
- Advanced radio features including AIS plot, waypoints, navigation and MOB features
- Track Your Buddy when connected to a B&G MFD
- PA/Hailer Horn output with Listen back feature
- Flush mount kit & sun cover included as standard
- Added Value with built in AIS receiver – one antenna required.
- Sophisticated Wireless Handset with unique inductive charging.
- Easy to use – large screen packed with info, proven rotary controls
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO24-P widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO24-P is suited for glass bridge installations.
- Keypad Controlled Pilothouse Monitors
- 300 nits Brightness for Pilothouse Operation
- 24" Active viewing area
- Smart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys
Izcilais B&G Pilot aprīkots ar speciāliem stūrēšanas režīmiem un burāšanas algoritmiem, ieskaitot Brīzes reakciju, reģenerāciju un reakciju uz spēcīgu vēju. Ir pierādīts pašos smagākajos apstākļos n lielākajā daļā testēšanas vidēs un ir ideāls īsām kruīza vai sacīkšu buru jahtām. Ievērojiet: H5000 Hydra, Hercules vai Performance CPU ir nepieciešams stūrēt pa vējam