Increase the bass level of your music, or improve all-round sound quality by incorporating a marine subwoofer into your audio system.
Engineered for the marine environment and the perfect complement to your FUSION marine audio system. The MS-SW10 has a water resistant design and complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and Salt/Fog resistance, ensuring sustained high performance during prolonged exposure to the elements. With 400-Watts Peak output, the MS-SW10 will produce crisp and accurate bass.
We recommend you install a FUSION FM-402 amplifier to drive our Marine 10” Subwoofer.
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO24-P widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO24-P is suited for glass bridge installations.
- Keypad Controlled Pilothouse Monitors
- 300 nits Brightness for Pilothouse Operation
- 24" Active viewing area
- Smart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys
The 8" Super Slim (78mm high) Active Enclosure, boasts a massive 600 Watts of Power, enhancing your car audio system with crisp clear low frequency reproduction.
The latest in design treatments ensure unparalleled bass performance and style.
- Super Slim Design
- Super flat linear subwoofer
- Integrated F.R.A.T
So compact it fits under the front seat of many vehicles, the CP-AS1080 is also the perfect audio solution for your ute or pickup where space is at a premium.
Featuring daisy chain ability allowing multiple CP-AS1080 to be linked together, generating even more bass.
330mm x 245mm x 78mm
(13" x 9-5/8" x 3")