Increase the bass level of your music, or improve all-round sound quality by incorporating a marine subwoofer into your audio system.
Engineered for the marine environment and the perfect complement to your FUSION marine audio system. The MS-SW10 has a water resistant design and complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and Salt/Fog resistance, ensuring sustained high performance during prolonged exposure to the elements. With 400-Watts Peak output, the MS-SW10 will produce crisp and accurate bass.
We recommend you install a FUSION FM-402 amplifier to drive our Marine 10” Subwoofer.
Handset features and functionality
- 2 Handsets can be connected to a RS35.
- Inductive charging, no contacts to corrode
- AIS Vessel information on LCD
- 2.4GHz DSSS wireless technology
- Add up to 2 Handsets
- Handset operable up to 100m from base, so potentially up to 200m handset to handset
- Squelch Adjustable
- Volume control by up/down key
- Backlight Adjustable
- INTERCOM function
- Built-in microphone and 0.5W speaker
- 3.7V 830mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Battery Life: 8 hours
Navico 1815 VHF antenas uzstādīšanas stiprinājums, nerūsējošā tērauda, quickfit ar 5 m (16 ft) vadu
Navico 1710 VHF antena, 2,5 m (8 ft) ultraglass, quickfit @ 6dB