Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
With 3 ft antenna, RI-12 Interface module and 20 m (66 ft) cable
- True 48nm range with 3-foot open array antenna
- Beam Sharpening with Target Separation Control
- Dual Range operation with NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays
- Advanced signal processing with Harbour, Offshore, Weather, Bird, and Custom modes. Other modes available soon.
- High-speed 48RPM operation
- InstantOn™, ready in 16-25 seconds from power-on, instant from standby
- MARPA target tracking, up to 10 targets (20 with dual range)
- Low electromagnetic emissions and radiation
- Low power consumption with 12 OR 24V operation
- Ethernet connectivity
- Unique blue LED accent lighting in pedestal with brightness control
Drive interface for on/off or proportional control of rudder or thruster using galvanic isolated solenoids or high level current with possibility for frequency, voltage or current angle feedback, digital drive handshake and external mode input.
Handset features and functionality
- 2 Handsets can be connected to a RS35.
- Inductive charging, no contacts to corrode
- AIS Vessel information on LCD
- 2.4GHz DSSS wireless technology
- Add up to 2 Handsets
- Handset operable up to 100m from base, so potentially up to 200m handset to handset
- Squelch Adjustable
- Volume control by up/down key
- Backlight Adjustable
- INTERCOM function
- Built-in microphone and 0.5W speaker
- 3.7V 830mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Battery Life: 8 hours
20/20HV Display pack for H5000 or Triton systems HVision revolutionised the design of instrument displays, presenting the clearest information through unique display technology. The 20/20HV is joined by the 10/10HV, 30/30HV and 40/40HV to offer a lightweight, high performance data display for every application. 20/20HV display Mast and cockpit repeater Ideal for yachts in the 30ft to 60ft range.
Enjoy straightforward autopilot access, control and system setup of B&G’s powerful H5000 Pilot from the dedicated keypad of this Pilot Controller unit. As the primary Pilot controller, or as a second station to a Zeus chartplotter, the Pilot Controller provides assured control and feedback via a high-resolution monochrome display. Waterproof to IPx7, this dedicated Controller lets you remotely manage everything to do with the Pilot – from commission to control. It features the same mechanical designs as the H5000 displays, for rugged durability and consistent aesthetics.
Dedicated Pilot control: Developed to complement the H5000 Pilot Computer, this Controller manages every function of this powerful and trusted tool – from commissioning to control
- Glass-bonded monochrome display: The bonded glass LCD display is tough, waterproof and condensation-resistant in the most testing environments with high-resolution monochrome screen, with wide viewing angle, for optimum readability and clear presentation of Pilot data in all light conditions.
- Straightforward interface: The controller’s dedicated keypad and intuitive operation makes commissioning and control of the Pilot straightforward, flexible and convenient.