HDS-7 Carbon ROW bez devēja.
- Easy To See: 7-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, SolarMAX™ HD widescreen display. SolarMAX™ HD touchscreens produce wider viewing angles from anywhere in sight. Using a unique balance of high-bright LED backlight and advanced anti-reflective coatings along with superior color accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panel, a wider operating temperature range and added moisture-proof optical layers produce clear visibility in any lighting situation.
- Simple To Use: Unique Lowrance® interface featuring quick-response touchscreen or keypad control, intuitive software, and protective coatings deliver performance in the most rugged on-the-water conditions. Lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS Carbon features.
- Dual-Core, High Performance Processor: HDS Carbon employs a dual-core, high performance processor with more than enough agility, speed and power providing faster redraws and quicker response times to easily drive today’s best technology, like StructureScan® 3D, Mercury® VesselView® Link and the Lowrance Outboard pilot. And, it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fishfinding technologies, too.
- Dual-Channel CHIRP Sonar: Never miss fish targets with two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time low, medium or high. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone angles.
- Dual Network Sonar Views: Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan® 3D or StructureScan® HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- Quickly Make Adjustments: HDS Carbon has a high performance processor that produces lightning quick redraw speeds and faster sonar updates. It easily powers Carbon’s intuitive user-interface that includes scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance® GoFree® App and other onboard devices, allows you to download software updates and map purchases ─ for immediate use ─ in addition to viewing and/or controlling the display wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
- Network All Components: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar, SonicHub®2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury® VesselView® Link, Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole shallow water anchors equipped with the C-Monster Control System and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrance® Outboard Pilot.
- Wireless Diagnostic Tools: The Network Analyzer detects devices with out-of-date software, while the Service Assistant allows users to send a detailed report of networked devices to Navico Service for quicker resolution of software/technical issues.
- TotalScan™ all-in-one transducer ready
- Point-1 Antenna support (external)
- Precision-9 Compass compatibility
|Displeja izmērs||7´´ 16:9|
|GPS||Iebūvēts 10Hz GPS+EGNOS+MSAS|
|Karšu lasītājs||2x SD|
Kamera ar infrasarkano gaismu slikta apgaismojuma apstākļos, nemaināms fokusa attālums.
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO19-T widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO19-T multi-touch monitor is suited for glass bridge installations.
- Multi-touch monitor
- 1000 nits Brightness
- 18.5" Active viewing area
- Smart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys
HOOK ierīces (7, 5, 4) galvenās iezīmes:
- Augstas izšķirtspējas krāsains displejs
- Iebūvēta CHIRP sonāra un DownScan Imaging tehnoloģija
- Uzlabota Signal Processing (ASP ™) tehnoloģija samazina nepieciešamību pēc sonāra korekcijas
- Iebūvēta karte ar vairākām kartogrāfi jas iespējām (C-MAP PRO, C-MAP MAX-N, Navionics un citas)
The Simrad GO9 XSE chartplotter navigation display is a perfect way to expand the capabilities of sportboats, cruisers, and smaller center consoles with plug-and-play support for Simrad Broadband Radar™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems. Behind a super-bright, multi-touch widescreen display lies a built-in GPS receiver, GoFree® Wi-Fi, and industry standard NMEA 2000® connectivity. Connect with smartphones and tablets, control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technology to cruise with confidence and find fish like a pro.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography support (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Radar display for Simrad Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems
- Includes worldwide basemap
- Plan smarter with TripIntel™ technology
- 9-inch flush or bracket mount display
- Widescreen with bright LED backlight
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Built-in Broadband Sounder™, CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging or ForwardScan™ sonar support (transducer required)
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi
- Dual microSD card slots
- Compatible with the Simrad WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (North America only)
- NMEA 2000® compatible