Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2-7 SplitShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2-7 SplitShot features wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage and DownScan Imaging™, plus a built-in worldwide basemap. Just plug it in and fish, it's that easy.
7-inch SolarMAX™ Screen
Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
Automated sonar settings
You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad
Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
SplitShot 2-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™
SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
Built-in detailed mapping
Easily find your favorite coastal fishing spot with the built-in high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, or the pre-loaded worldwide basemap.
You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
microSD card slot
Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation
Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
|Sonāra darbības frekvence||200/High Chirp 455/800kHz|
Kamera ar infrasarkano gaismu slikta apgaismojuma apstākļos, nemaināms fokusa attālums.
Piekaramā pilota kabeļa stūres PAKA: Ietver Point-1 virziena un GPS Sensoru, NAC-1 Autopilota datoru, HELM-1 kabeļa stūres piedziņas iekārtu, gaidīšanas - auto pogu un Micro-C tīkla komponentes.
- All new HDS Autopilot User interface - available for Gen2 and Gen2 Touch
- Easy to Install, available for both Hydraulic and Cable steer systems
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- NAC-1 Plug & Socket connectors – no screw terminals or wire stripping necessary
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the HDS Power steer commands – no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.
Navico 1770 VHF antena, 1 m (3 ft) ultraglass, quickfit @ 3dB
VHF masta vads 30 m (98 ft) 1720 antenai
Navigate, take control, and enjoy an unprecedented level of built-in functionality with NSS evo3. SolarMAX™ HD display technology offers exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles, combined with an all-weather touchscreen and expanded keypad for total control in all conditions. Cruise confidently with ForwardScan sonar, or fish easier with StructureScan® HD imaging and dual-channel CHIRP-enabled Broadband Sounder™ technology. Built-in Wi-Fi enables access to GoFree® online services, and delivers smartphone monitoring and tablet control to extend your display’s reach well beyond the helm. The NSS9 evo3 packs a high-definition 9-inch display into a compact form that’s great for centre consoles and other powerboats. Includes world basemap.
- 9-inch widescreen SolarMAX™ HD display
- Reliable control in all conditions: switch seamlessly between multi-touch and a full keypad with rotary dial
- Integrated echosounder featuring dual-channel CHIRP, ForwardScan® sonar, and StructureScan® HD imaging
- Add StructureScan® 3D imaging, advanced Broadband Sounder™ capabilities and more via Simrad modules
- Expand your view with Halo™ Pulse Compression radar, Broadband 3G™/4G™, and other Simrad radar solutions
- Take complete control of Simrad autopilot systems with the NSS evo3 touchscreen or keypad
- NMEA 2000® connectivity enables integrated engine monitoring, sound system control, and much more
- Navigate accurately with an embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Enjoy easier trip planning with TripIntel™ technology and support for Navionics Autorouting/C-MAP Easy Routing (automatic routing unavailable in North America)
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi enables online features and smartphone monitoring/tablet control
- Choose flush-mount installation for a low-profile Glass Bridge look, or bracket-mount to install almost anywhere
- Includes world basemap