The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2-9 TripleShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2-9 TripleShot features TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, plus a built-in, worldwide basemap. Just plug it in and fish, it's that easy.
9-inch SolarMAX™ Screen
Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
Automated sonar settings
You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad
Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
Tripleshot™ 3-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
Built-in detailed mapping
Easily find your favorite coastal fishing spot with the built-in high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, or the pre-loaded worldwide basemap.
You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
microSD card slot
Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation
Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
|Sonāra darbības frekvence||200/High Chirp 455/800kHz|
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO19-P widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO19-P is suited for glass bridge installations.
- Keypad Controlled Pilothouse Monitors
- 300 nits Brightness for Pilothouse Operation
- 18.5" Active viewing area
- Smart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys
The OP50 remote controller has been designed for use with Simrad NSS and NSO evo2 MFD systems and brings simple and precise MFD control in even the roughest sea conditions. OP50 has been designed for many mounting configurations and has a solution for every install
- Helm chair arm mount
- Dash mount
- Landscape dash mount
- Flush mount
Zeus³-12 ir vienkārši izmantojama navigācijas sistēma izpriecu braucieniem un regatēm, kas sastāv no 12 collu skārienjutīga ekrāna, augstas veiktspējas elektronikas un plaša funkcionalitāšu klāsta, kas paredzētas īpaši jūrniekiem. Pasaules pamata kartēm.
- A super-bright 12″ SolarMAX™ HD display with ultra-wide viewing angles
- Dedicated sailing features such as SailSteer, Laylines and RacePanel
- High-performance processor for responsive operation and quick chart redraw
- All-weather touchscreen plus full rotary and keypad controls
- Wi-Fi enabled for easy access to charts, weather, updates, support, and screen mirroring
- Built-in ForwardScan™ sonar support for safer passage through shallow waters
Elite-12 Ti ar TotalScan™ devēju.
- Single-touch 12" Widescreen
- Built-in CHIRP/Broadband Sounder
- Built-in StructureScan™ (with TotalScan™ transducer)
- Built-in 10Hz GPS/GLONASS antenna
- Built-in Wireless connectivity
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- Xi5 Trolling Motor control via Lowrance SmartSteer™
- Best-in class screen brightness
- Single micro SD card slot
- NMEA 2000® connectivity
- Wide selection of cartography options
- Uses Gimbal Bracket