Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Handset features and functionality
- 2 Handsets can be connected to a RS35.
- Inductive charging, no contacts to corrode
- AIS Vessel information on LCD
- 2.4GHz DSSS wireless technology
- Add up to 2 Handsets
- Handset operable up to 100m from base, so potentially up to 200m handset to handset
- Squelch Adjustable
- Volume control by up/down key
- Backlight Adjustable
- INTERCOM function
- Built-in microphone and 0.5W speaker
- 3.7V 830mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Battery Life: 8 hours
Reduce your risk of collision with this latest generation, fully integrated, Class-B AIS transponder - essential for navigating today's busy shipping lanes and congested ports. Compact in size, lightweight, fully waterproof, with low power draw and featuring multiple connections, the NAIS-400 is ideal for networking with any NSS, NSE or NSO chartplotter / multifunction display and Simrad RS VHF system.
- The AP60 Autopilot control head completes the AP70&80 range of Autopilots providing an entry level option.
- The AP60 will replace the AP35 Autopilot system and establish itself as the lowest price Autopilot system with thruster integration on the market today.The AP60 also offers more features when compared to the AP35, for example NoDrift steering mode.
- Remote Controls from the AP70/80 systems can be connected to an AP60 system. No other autopilot system offers this level of accessories at this price point.
Navico 1810 VHF antenas uzstādīšanas stiprinājums, neilona, izturīgs, quickfit ar 5 m (16 ft) vadu