Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
NF80 Non Follow Up remote unit with display, 6m factory mounted drop cable, T-connector, front bezel, installation and user manual, gasket for panel mounting, mounting screws. Take command and Mode buttons. Provides course change in Auto mode.
Handset features and functionality
- 2 Handsets can be connected to a RS35.
- Inductive charging, no contacts to corrode
- AIS Vessel information on LCD
- 2.4GHz DSSS wireless technology
- Add up to 2 Handsets
- Handset operable up to 100m from base, so potentially up to 200m handset to handset
- Squelch Adjustable
- Volume control by up/down key
- Backlight Adjustable
- INTERCOM function
- Built-in microphone and 0.5W speaker
- 3.7V 830mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Battery Life: 8 hours
25kW HD Digital Radar The new Simrad Low Emission HD Digital 25kW radar system combine high performance open array scanners with a proven history of oceangoing reliability and the latest in digital signal processing. Experience unparalleled situational awareness, with exceptional detection of small or distant targets and minimised screen-clutter. Our new Low Emission 25 kW HD open array digital radar boasts exceptional detection of small or distant targets using our advanced Digital Signal Processing technology. Screen clutter in any weather is virtually eliminated, allowing a clear, accurate and easy to interpret image. The 25kW open array is ideal for larger motorboats 50ft+ in length.
- Back by popular demand – a high performance 25kW 7’ model
- New Array Radar available in September 2014.
- All new 25kW 7-foot model - great for vessels with limited space
- perfect with new Simrad NSO evo2 systems
- All models feature new Long-life magnetrons and brush-less motors
- All models have reduced emission levels that exceed 2015 regulatory changes and offer safer operation
- Compatible with all Simrad current radar displays: NSE, NSS, NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
- Meet tough IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications and triggers RACONS and SARTS at required 5nm range
- Commercial design with 100kt sustained windload rating
- Automatic Tune, Gain and Sea Clutter adjustments
- Automatic Harbour and Offshore modes
- Dual EBL/VRM and Dual Guard zones
- Radar overlay on charts and 10-target MARPA tracking with optional heading sensor
- iPad/Android tablet control with optional Go Free wireless module
- For 24V DC systems only
The GO5 XSE offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Tap to create or select waypoints, pinch to zoom, or tap and drag to pan smoothly across charts. Simple home screen and menu layouts make all functions quickly accessible, with large and clearly-captioned icons that are easy to recognise and tap.
- Easy to Use Multi-Touch Display
- Chartplotter Navigation & Waypoint Management
- Fully Customisable Interface
- Plan Smarter with TripIntel™ Technology
- Easier Navigation with Automatic Routing
- Built-in 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Cruise Charting View
- NMEA 2000® Engine Monitoring & Instrumentation
- Watch Your Depth with Built-in Sonar
- Cruise Confidently with ForwardScan™ Sonar
- Find fish with CHIRP & StructureScan® HD sidescan imaging
- Simrad SonicHub®2 & Bluetooth® Audio Integration
- GoFree™ cloud enabled with Built-in Wi-Fi
Manual Helm Drive Unit
- Replaces a Manual Helm drive unit. Compatible with Morse 290,304411 and TeleflexSSC52 cables.
- HELM-1 feature a variable voltage rudder feedback sensor. Only compatible with NAC-1 & NAC-2 autopilot computers.