Kamera ar infrasarkano gaismu slikta apgaismojuma apstākļos, nemaināms fokusa attālums.
Rezerves uzstādīšanas stiprinājums DSI Skimmer devējam un augšējam korpusam.
Vēja sensors ar 20m (66 ft) kabeli. Lai savienotu vēja sensoru ar NMEA 2000 Micro-C tīklu.
- Flush mountable Class D DSC fixed mount VHF transceiver
- 25 W / 1 W transmission power
- Built-in dual-channel AIS receiver with AIS plot functionality
- Extra large, high resolution LCD display
- NMEA 2000® connectivity plus NMEA0183
- High quality fist mic with built-in speaker
- MOB feature
- Track Your Buddy option
- Dual Watch / tri watch and all scan functions
- PA/Hailer horn output with Listen Back Feature
- 10 weather channels
- 20 user programmable names with MMSI
- Fully waterproof
The H5000 Graphic Display is a powerful 5-inch, sunlight viewable, colour display with a straightforward user interface. Enjoy extremely wide viewing angles while displaying your sailing data in digital or graphical form. Designed for sailing, it is packed with unique features including SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot, Laylines, MOB and more. It is glass bonded for zero condensation and enhanced contrast. NMEA compatible, use the Graphic Display as the main visual information hub of your H5000 system or as a full-colour alternative to a Race Display.
The Display uses an incredibly small amount of power, yet is the brightest and clearest display in its class. Refresh rates of up to 10Hz are possible using its modern ARM processor. It is packed with the popular features of its predecessor, the H3000, while modernising it for simpler operation and enhanced graphic capabilities. With no external metal parts, the durable H5000 Graphic Display is completely corrosion resistant. And, after dark you can dim the backlight to almost zero for outstanding low light viewing.
- Unique Sailing Features: SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot for tracking weather trends, Laylines, MOB and more to enhance your racing or cruising experience
- Smart, Straightforward Menus: Completely redesigned operating system provides straightforward access to powerful, easy to understand, sailing features.
- Bright, Colour Display: Tough bonded glass, AR coated, 5-inch colour display; sunlight viewable by day and with backlight dimming down to almost zero for comfortable night time viewing
- Seamless networking: The H5000 Graphic Display is NMEA 2000® compatible for ease of integration into H5000 systems and your existing network.
- Tough design:built to last: Tough, corrosion free, thermoplastic and glass construction providing you with the peace of mind it can weather the elements – whether the spray of the race or the heat of the sun
- Ultra-Fast ARM Processor: Fast, modern ARM processor provides the power to deliver smooth graphical displays at refresh rates of up to 10Hz.
Piekaramā pilota kabeļa stūres PAKA: Ietver Point-1 virziena un GPS Sensoru, NAC-1 Autopilota datoru, HELM-1 kabeļa stūres piedziņas iekārtu, gaidīšanas - auto pogu un Micro-C tīkla komponentes.
- All new HDS Autopilot User interface - available for Gen2 and Gen2 Touch
- Easy to Install, available for both Hydraulic and Cable steer systems
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- NAC-1 Plug & Socket connectors – no screw terminals or wire stripping necessary
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the HDS Power steer commands – no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.