Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO16-P widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO16-P is suited for glass bridge installations.
- Keypad Controlled Pilothouse Monitors
- 300 nits Brightness for Pilothouse Operation
- Smart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys
|Displeja izmērs||16´´ 16:9|
The rugged and low profile enclosure provides two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna – measuring only a revolutionary 40cm/16” - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the HS70 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- SimNet/NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 communication
- All in one antenna cable – No black box needed
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates
- during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially- corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal.