Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
The FUSION Signature Series Marine amplifiers are purpose built for the marine environment, boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, to deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
The True-Marine MS-DA12250 will resist corrosion and the incredible 2250 watt output (peak) is Configurable for 1 Ohm impedance, delivering enough power to bring your Signature Series subwoofer components to life.
The MS-DA12250 is a high efficiency 2250 Watt Monoblock amplifier design ensures low current draw from the battery. This delivers increased power to the connected subwoofer, taking your audio entertainment experience to new levels. The MS-DA12250 Incorporates heat-tempered and conformal coated PCB's for maximum product life plus the amplifier chassis is a heat sink; reducing component core temperature and increasing efficiency.
Undeniably a stand out piece; the stunning stainless steel mirror install panel offers practical confinement of all cable connections and tuning controls, while delivering good looks that complement any installation. Connections include single channel output and RCA line-level inputs allow for easy connection to new or existing systems.
The H5000 Graphic Display is a powerful 5-inch, sunlight viewable, colour display with a straightforward user interface. Enjoy extremely wide viewing angles while displaying your sailing data in digital or graphical form. Designed for sailing, it is packed with unique features including SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot, Laylines, MOB and more. It is glass bonded for zero condensation and enhanced contrast. NMEA compatible, use the Graphic Display as the main visual information hub of your H5000 system or as a full-colour alternative to a Race Display.
The Display uses an incredibly small amount of power, yet is the brightest and clearest display in its class. Refresh rates of up to 10Hz are possible using its modern ARM processor. It is packed with the popular features of its predecessor, the H3000, while modernising it for simpler operation and enhanced graphic capabilities. With no external metal parts, the durable H5000 Graphic Display is completely corrosion resistant. And, after dark you can dim the backlight to almost zero for outstanding low light viewing.
- Unique Sailing Features: SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot for tracking weather trends, Laylines, MOB and more to enhance your racing or cruising experience
- Smart, Straightforward Menus: Completely redesigned operating system provides straightforward access to powerful, easy to understand, sailing features.
- Bright, Colour Display: Tough bonded glass, AR coated, 5-inch colour display; sunlight viewable by day and with backlight dimming down to almost zero for comfortable night time viewing
- Seamless networking: The H5000 Graphic Display is NMEA 2000® compatible for ease of integration into H5000 systems and your existing network.
- Tough design:built to last: Tough, corrosion free, thermoplastic and glass construction providing you with the peace of mind it can weather the elements – whether the spray of the race or the heat of the sun
- Ultra-Fast ARM Processor: Fast, modern ARM processor provides the power to deliver smooth graphical displays at refresh rates of up to 10Hz.