Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
The NSS7 evo2 combines an easy-to-use, 7-inch chartplotter/multifunction display with built-in GPS positioning, StructureScan® HD, CHIRP-enabled broadband sonar, and powerful expansion capabilities.
Standalone in a centre console or fully integrated in a modern glass bridge, the widescreen NSS7 evo2 is well suited to sportfishing and power boats.
- 7-inch 800x480 (15:9) multi-touch display
- Embedded high-gain 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver, works in flush installations with most non-metal boats
- Built-in CHIRP-enabled broadband sounder and StructureScan® HD
- TouchSensible combination of multi-touch screen and keypad/rotary dial for intuitive and precise control in all conditions
- HEROiC software optimized for widescreen multi-touch display, with customisable panels
- Full autopilot integration capability
- Easier trip planning with TripIntel™ technology
- GoFree™ wireless technology for online chart downloads, map creation, system-wide software updates, and smartphone/tablet integration (requires optional Wi-Fi module)
- Flush-mount (~8mm profile) or bracket installation, with classic black and brushed silver bezel options
Provides dual-channel communications essential for sailing, with AIS reception and VHF via a single antenna. Unique ‘TrackYourBuddy’ feature displays the positions of up to three friends. With tough design and unrivalled resolution, the B&G V50 fixed mount VHF is a flexible communication system that is always ready for action.
- Large 57mm diameter speaker for loud & clear audio (94dBA @ 1m)
- High quality fist mic: In-built speaker for noisy environments, 6 keys for easy helm operation, Easy grip rubber over moulding
- Advanced radio features including AIS plot, waypoints, navigation and MOB features
- Track Your Buddy when connected to a B&G MFD
- PA/Hailer Horn output with Listen back feature
- Flush mount kit & sun cover included as standard
- Added Value with built in AIS receiver – one antenna required.
- Sophisticated Wireless Handset with unique inductive charging.
- Easy to use – large screen packed with info, proven rotary controls
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO24-P widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO24-P is suited for glass bridge installations.
- Keypad Controlled Pilothouse Monitors
- 300 nits Brightness for Pilothouse Operation
- 24" Active viewing area
- Smart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys