Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
The OP12 wired remote seamlessly integrates with Simrad autopilot systems to provide intuitive mode control, course adjustments, and power steering. Designed to complement the low-profile design of Simrad glass bridge instruments and displays, this remote can be combined with the IS42 Colour Instrument Display to create a standalone autopilot controller, or used as a dedicated autopilot keypad for GO, NSS and NSO evo2 multifunction displays.
- Class D compliant with dedicated DSC transceiver
- Selectable 25 watts transmit power / 1 watt low power mode
- Highest quality easy grip rubber fist microphone with speaker
- XL Channel 16/9 key and rotary knob
- Quick "favorites" channel access
- Dedicated volume and Squelch knob
- NOAA weather alerts
- 5-year Advantage Program
- The AP60 Autopilot control head completes the AP70&80 range of Autopilots providing an entry level option.
- The AP60 will replace the AP35 Autopilot system and establish itself as the lowest price Autopilot system with thruster integration on the market today.The AP60 also offers more features when compared to the AP35, for example NoDrift steering mode.
- Remote Controls from the AP70/80 systems can be connected to an AP60 system. No other autopilot system offers this level of accessories at this price point.