Timeless, the latest Antares 7 has its root in the three values of safety, simplicity and habitability that have been present since the beginning of this range. A reliable boat designed to enjoy short coastal cruises, the Antares 7 can be towed.
The Antares 7’s innovative flared-hull boasts safety and outstanding seakeeping, offering wonderful driving sensations. This outboard motorboat has a very elegant silhouette, thanks to her cap’s powerful V profile. Simple and safe, an aft platform with a removable ladder provides access to the sea. This is closed off by a small gate when the boat is underway.
B&G´s Zeus³ Glass Helm combines with Radar, charting, sonar and much more. The familiar easy-to-use touchscreen also works with the wireless remote control, and the display features B&G´s unique sailing software including Sailsteer and RacePanel.
- Easy-viewing whatever the conditions with large, low-profile, full glass display with best-in-class screen Ultra-bright, wide-angle full HD display
- Plan routes, add waypoints, or adjust course and sеttings using the easy-to-use touchscreen or Zeus Controller (required)
- Get more from your sailing with B&G’s dedicated sailing features for cruising or racing: SailSteer, SailingTime, RacePanel & Laylines
- Powerful integration with on board systems including Broadband Radar™, ForwardScan™, instruments, B&G autopilots, entertainment and digital switching systems
- Built-in, powerful processor (no black box required)
- Integrated Wi-Fi for easy access to charts and software updates
- Choose from the widest range of charts to suit your area including C-MAP and Navionics®
- Easy networking and integration with NMEA 2000®
A small pilothouse boat at the top of its game! The profile of the new Antares 6 is both modern and timeless, yet she still has all the features that have made this range a success in the last 40 years. The ideal boat for excursions, fishing trips, and picnic outings, she goes a long way to building boating confidence and making the experience enjoyable.
Built on the latest generation of outboard hulls, this fishing cruiser is incredibly stable and truly a pleasure to drive. With a single engine of up to 115 hp, the Antares 6 is impressively manoeuvrable and makes quick work of getting in and out of harbours.
NSO evo3 delivers the ultimate view with an ultra-bright 16-inch display, ideal for both indoor and outdoor installations. Wide viewing angles keep the screen in view from anywhere in sight, even if you’re wearing polarised sunglasses. See more than ever with Full HD resolution, and the option to combine up to six panels in a split-screen layout.
- Ultra-bright, Full HD 16-inch display
- Easy touchscreen control of your entire Simrad system
- Integrated quad-core processor for ultimate performance
- Low-profile glass helm styling
- See more than ever with six-panel split screen option
- Connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
Cabin (Sleeps 8) + saloon
Mootor 110 HP Yanmar
Sail equipments area 160 m2
including mainsail, staysail +2 nd set
Genaker 140 m2
Raymarine – E 90 complete Platinum 3D-e-cards
12 life vests, sports type with safety tips
Two six-ocean rescue raft-type Plastimo
2 life terms
Magellan Hand Navigation
Emergency First Aid Kit
VHF radio Simrad
Weather fax Furuno
Satellite Phone Iridium
Generator 12 KWt (12Vi 220V) Masterwolt+MassCombi
Tender SUZYMAR 3,2 m 5-seater with an outboard motor 6hp- Suzuki
2 refrigerators, 1 freezer
Condition system and heating system
Shower on the stern
Fully equipped galley
PANTAENIUS complete package, including responsibility of 3 persons and health insurance and life of all persons on board
The B&G Zeus³ Glass Helm 24 is designed specifically for blue water sailing, multihulls and superyachts. This premium, super-fast, large-screen, multifunction display sits at the heart of your fully integrated navigation system. The Zeus³ Glass Helm provides easy-to-use touchscreen and remote control options. B&G’s unique sailing features including SailSteer and RacePanel all combine with Radar, charting, sonar and much more.