Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Drive interface for on/off or proportional control of rudder or thruster using galvanic isolated solenoids or high level current with possibility for frequency, voltage or current angle feedback, digital drive handshake and external mode input.
Our new Low Emission 10kW HD open array digital radar boasts exceptional detection of small or distant targets using our advanced Digital Signal Processing technology. Screen clutter in any weather is virtually eliminated, allowing a clear, accurate and easy to interpret image. The 10kW open array is ideal for larger motorboats 50ft+ in length.
- All new 10kW 4-foot model - great for vessels with limited space
- perfect with new Simrad NSO evo2 systems
- All models feature new Long-life magnetrons and brushless motors
- All models have reduced emission levels that exceed 2015 regulatory changes and offer safer operation
- Compatible with all Simrad current radar displays: NSE, NSS, NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
- Meet tough IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications and triggers RACONS and SARTS at required 5nm range
- Commercial design with 100kt sustained windload rating
- Automatic Tune, Gain and Sea Clutter adjustments
- Automatic Harbour and Offshore modes
- Dual EBL/VRM and Dual Guard zones
- Radar overlay on charts and 10-target MARPA tracking with optional heading sensor
- iPad/Android tablet control with optional Go Free wireless module
- For 24V DC systems only
The H5000 Graphic Display is a powerful 5-inch, sunlight viewable, colour display with a straightforward user interface. Enjoy extremely wide viewing angles while displaying your sailing data in digital or graphical form. Designed for sailing, it is packed with unique features including SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot, Laylines, MOB and more. It is glass bonded for zero condensation and enhanced contrast. NMEA compatible, use the Graphic Display as the main visual information hub of your H5000 system or as a full-colour alternative to a Race Display.
The Display uses an incredibly small amount of power, yet is the brightest and clearest display in its class. Refresh rates of up to 10Hz are possible using its modern ARM processor. It is packed with the popular features of its predecessor, the H3000, while modernising it for simpler operation and enhanced graphic capabilities. With no external metal parts, the durable H5000 Graphic Display is completely corrosion resistant. And, after dark you can dim the backlight to almost zero for outstanding low light viewing.
- Unique Sailing Features: SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot for tracking weather trends, Laylines, MOB and more to enhance your racing or cruising experience
- Smart, Straightforward Menus: Completely redesigned operating system provides straightforward access to powerful, easy to understand, sailing features.
- Bright, Colour Display: Tough bonded glass, AR coated, 5-inch colour display; sunlight viewable by day and with backlight dimming down to almost zero for comfortable night time viewing
- Seamless networking: The H5000 Graphic Display is NMEA 2000® compatible for ease of integration into H5000 systems and your existing network.
- Tough design:built to last: Tough, corrosion free, thermoplastic and glass construction providing you with the peace of mind it can weather the elements – whether the spray of the race or the heat of the sun
- Ultra-Fast ARM Processor: Fast, modern ARM processor provides the power to deliver smooth graphical displays at refresh rates of up to 10Hz.