Drive interface for on/off or proportional control of rudder or thruster using galvanic isolated solenoids or high level current with possibility for frequency, voltage or current angle feedback, digital drive handshake and external mode input.
The OP12 wired remote seamlessly integrates with Simrad autopilot systems to provide intuitive mode control, course adjustments, and power steering. Designed to complement the low-profile design of Simrad glass bridge instruments and displays, this remote can be combined with the IS42 Colour Instrument Display to create a standalone autopilot controller, or used as a dedicated autopilot keypad for GO, NSS and NSO evo2 multifunction displays.
The low-current NAC-2 autopilot computer is ideal for smaller vessels, designed to run small hydraulic drives and mechanical drives for vessels up to 10 metres (33 feet) in length. Also provides solenoid output.
Navigate, take control, and enjoy an unprecedented level of built-in functionality with NSS evo3. SolarMAX™ HD display technology offers exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles, combined with an all-weather touchscreen and expanded keypad for total control in all conditions. Cruise confidently with ForwardScan sonar, or fish easier with StructureScan® HD imaging and dual-channel CHIRP-enabled Broadband Sounder™ technology. Built-in Wi-Fi enables access to GoFree® online services, and delivers smartphone monitoring and tablet control to extend your display’s reach well beyond the helm. The NSS16 evo3 features a 16-inch display with Full HD resolution for maximum on-screen detail and a big-picture view of charts, radar, and sonar. Includes world basemap.
- 16-inch widescreen SolarMAX™ HD display
- Reliable control in all conditions: switch seamlessly between multi-touch and a full keypad with rotary dial
- Integrated echosounder featuring dual-channel CHIRP, ForwardScan® sonar, and StructureScan® HD imaging
- Add StructureScan® 3D imaging, advanced Broadband Sounder™ capabilities and more via Simrad modules
- Expand your view with Halo™ Pulse Compression radar, Broadband 3G™/4G™, and other Simrad radar solutions
- Take complete control of Simrad autopilot systems with the NSS evo3 touchscreen or keypad
- NMEA 2000® connectivity enables integrated engine monitoring, sound system control, and much more
- Navigate accurately with an embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Enjoy easier trip planning with TripIntel™ technology and support for Navionics Autorouting/C-MAP Easy Routing (automatic routing unavailable in North America)
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi enables online features and smartphone monitoring/tablet control
- Choose flush-mount installation for a low-profile Glass Bridge look, or bracket-mount to install almost anywhere
- Includes world basemap