Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Zeus³-16 ir vienkārši izmantojama navigācijas sistēma izpriecu braucieniem un regatēm, kas sastāv no 16 collu skārienjutīga ekrāna, augstas veiktspējas elektronikas un plaša funkcionalitāšu klāsta, kas paredzētas īpaši jūrniekiem. Pasaules pamata karte.
- A super-bright 16″ SolarMAX HD display with ultra-wide viewing angles
- Dedicated sailing features such as SailSteer, Laylines and RacePanel
- High-performance processor for responsive operation and quick chart redraw
- All-weather touchscreen plus full rotary and keypad controls
- Wi-Fi enabled for easy access to charts, weather, updates, support, and screen mirroring
- Built-in ForwardScan™ sonar support for safer passage through shallow waters
Enjoy straightforward autopilot access, control and system setup of B&G’s powerful H5000 Pilot from the dedicated keypad of this Pilot Controller unit. As the primary Pilot controller, or as a second station to a Zeus chartplotter, the Pilot Controller provides assured control and feedback via a high-resolution monochrome display. Waterproof to IPx7, this dedicated Controller lets you remotely manage everything to do with the Pilot – from commission to control. It features the same mechanical designs as the H5000 displays, for rugged durability and consistent aesthetics.
Dedicated Pilot control: Developed to complement the H5000 Pilot Computer, this Controller manages every function of this powerful and trusted tool – from commissioning to control
- Glass-bonded monochrome display: The bonded glass LCD display is tough, waterproof and condensation-resistant in the most testing environments with high-resolution monochrome screen, with wide viewing angle, for optimum readability and clear presentation of Pilot data in all light conditions.
- Straightforward interface: The controller’s dedicated keypad and intuitive operation makes commissioning and control of the Pilot straightforward, flexible and convenient.
For boats up to 40´-50´
Get more from every day on the water with the Simrad GO5 XSE, a perfect fit for compact sportboats and dayboats. Behind its super-bright touchscreen lies a chartplotter with built-in GPS receiver, and Wi-Fi access to the latest charts and updates. Control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data and more over NMEA 2000®, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technologies: cruise with confidence using ForwardScan™ forward-looking sonar, or find fish like a pro with Broadband Sounder™ CHIRP sonar plus StructureScan® HD SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography support (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Includes worldwide basemap
- Plan smarter with TripIntel™ technology
- Support for Navionics Autorouting and Jeppesen Easy Routing
- 5-inch flush or bracket mount display
- Widescreen with bright LED backlight
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Includes HDI Skimmer® transducer for medium/high frequency CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging™ views
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi
- NMEA 2000® compatible