Zeus³-7 ir vienkārši izmantojama navigācijas sistēma izpriecu braucieniem un regatēm, kas sastāv no 7 collu skārienjutīga ekrāna, augstas veiktspējas elektronikas un plaša funkcionalitāšu klāsta, kas paredzētas īpaši jūrniekiem. Pasaules pamata karte.
- A super-bright 7″ SolarMAX™ HD display with ultra-wide viewing angles
- Dedicated sailing features such as SailSteer, Laylines and RacePanel
- High-performance processor for responsive operation and quick chart redraw
- All-weather touchscreen plus full rotary and keypad controls
- Wi-Fi enabled for easy access to charts, weather, updates, support, and screen mirroring
- Built-in ForwardScan™ sonar support for safer passage through shallow waters
H5000 Hydra CPU ir smadzenes aiz kruīza/sacīkšu sistēmas. Tā ātrais ARM procesors sniedz datus vienā mirklī un tīkla pārlūka balstītā iestatīšana nodrošina vienkāršu un elastīgu konfigurēšanu. Unikālās burāšanas iespējas nodrošina, ka H5000 ir visas flotes priekšgalā.
The H5000 instrument system is powered by a smart Central Processing Unit (CPU), capable of running three levels of software, Hydra, Hercules and Performance. Performance is specifically designed for larger yachts. In addition to the benefits of running a CPU delivered by Hydra, plus the racing features of Hercules, Performance introduces features to facilitate the monitoring of complex systems typical of larger yachts such as support for dual wind sensors. Additionally, the system provides support for dual rudders, including advanced features like rudder toe-in angle. Performance also monitors multiple daggerboards; port, starboard, centre and provides an active draught value (depth below the daggerboard). Further bespoke functionality delivered by Performance for sailing large yachts includes the tracking of ground wind speed and direction, Rate of Turn and enhanced polar performance targets. It is straightforward to set up and calibrate with the new H5000 web-browser interface, however complex the system.
- Hercules spec plus: Performance is packed with all the powerful features of the Hydra and Hercules systems, adding unique functionality for larger racing yachts and Superyachts
- User Defined Functions: This intuitive system lets you define up to 16 user functions for the ultimate in configuration flexibility.
- Enhanced Sensor Support including Dual Wind: The Performance CPU introduces features for the monitoring of more complex systems typical of larger yachts including dual wind sensors, rudders and multiple daggerboards, Ground Wind speed and direction and Rate of Turn
- Ultra-fast ARM Processor: The CPU achieves processor speeds of up to 50 times that of its predecessor, for rapid calculation, real-time data and fast updates; each with the trademark B&G precision
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology: Expand functionality even further with third-party apps and stream data via GoFree, B&G’s powerful wireless solution to remotely view H5000 instrument data via your tablet or smartphone. Requires wireless module.
- Network compatible: H5000’s highly compatible network provides peace of mind and swift, seamless integration with other instruments and electronics across the B&G marine network including AIS, radar and chartplotters
- Browser-based set-up: The CPU features browser-based setup via the new H5000 interface for fast, efficient and hassle-free commissioning and calibration
Zeus2 Glass Helm System Overview The Zeus2 Glass Helm navigation system is B&G’s latest multifunction display offering for large cruising and performance sailboats. The Zeus2 Glass Helm system integrates seamlessly with current B&G displays, Autopilots, Radar, Echosounders and instrument systems. Zeus2 is available with 16” and 19” widescreen displays to integrate with the largest of luxury helm stations.
Zeus2 Glass Helm System Key Features
- Large screen navigation system
- Dual independent video outputs
- Full HD video outputs
- Performance module integration
- Small, lightweight design
- Quad core processors for fast operation
- Cartography choices
- Controller options
- High bright multi-touch monitors available in 16” & 19”
- Widescreen displays
- Integrates with the new H5000 systems