Loop is a range of products, each of them ﬂexible and customizable, granting control and navigation features in a single user interface previously accessible only via bigger systems. The integrated approach greatly reduces technical redundancy and device duplication, making Loop an inherently perfect choice for small to medium sized new and reﬁtted boats. Loop uses Electromechanical digital switching
- Easy to install
- Easy to manage
- Easy to service
Acting directly on relay coil you are ALWAYS safe and sure to control the final load.
- The NAVIOP Loop S system is a system for on/off switching where the digital switches are available through the Control Bar.
- Each switch is provided with an LED signaling one of four statuses: ON (blue), OFF (grey), FAULT (red) or OVERRIDE (yellow)
- Processing and protocols Unit with PLC programming capability
- J1939 – NMEA2K Gateway
- Provides logic for SwitchBar systems timers, etc
- Enables to eliminate the electrical panel and to manage the lines through a compact and cheap power distribution system.
- Reduces the cable necessary on a boat, considerably cutting down costs and time of wiring.