Daudzums: Nav pieejams
The flyer 8.8 SUNdeck is a distillation of technology combining exceptional performance at sea and an uncommon level of comfort.Built on second generation Air Step® hull, she will take up to 500 HP engine power and can carry up to 11 people.Driving is a real pleasure on this type of craft, since the Flyer 8.8 sundeck combines sensations, relaxation and safety to perfection.
Both elegant and sporty, the profiled lateral struts of the Flyer 8.8 SUNdeck stand out and she has an easily recognisable windshield design. With a deck plan giving preference to relaxation spaces, she has a forward sundeck with two or three mattresses, depending on what you want. Elegant and extremely spacious, the interior of the Flyer 88 SUNdeck is decorated in warm shades of coffee and Bordeaux. Very narrow at the bow, her special V-shaped hull deflects water perfectly.
|Korpusa materiāls||Stikla šķiedra|
|Korpusa garums (m)||7,98|
|Degvielas tvertne (l)||400-600|
- Class D compliant with dedicated DSC transceiver
- Selectable 25 watts transmit power / 1 watt low power mode
- Highest quality easy grip rubber fist microphone with speaker
- XL Channel 16/9 key and rotary knob
- Quick "favorites" channel access
- Dedicated volume and Squelch knob
- NOAA weather alerts
- 5-year Advantage Program
The H5000 Graphic Display is a powerful 5-inch, sunlight viewable, colour display with a straightforward user interface. Enjoy extremely wide viewing angles while displaying your sailing data in digital or graphical form. Designed for sailing, it is packed with unique features including SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot, Laylines, MOB and more. It is glass bonded for zero condensation and enhanced contrast. NMEA compatible, use the Graphic Display as the main visual information hub of your H5000 system or as a full-colour alternative to a Race Display.
The Display uses an incredibly small amount of power, yet is the brightest and clearest display in its class. Refresh rates of up to 10Hz are possible using its modern ARM processor. It is packed with the popular features of its predecessor, the H3000, while modernising it for simpler operation and enhanced graphic capabilities. With no external metal parts, the durable H5000 Graphic Display is completely corrosion resistant. And, after dark you can dim the backlight to almost zero for outstanding low light viewing.
- Unique Sailing Features: SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot for tracking weather trends, Laylines, MOB and more to enhance your racing or cruising experience
- Smart, Straightforward Menus: Completely redesigned operating system provides straightforward access to powerful, easy to understand, sailing features.
- Bright, Colour Display: Tough bonded glass, AR coated, 5-inch colour display; sunlight viewable by day and with backlight dimming down to almost zero for comfortable night time viewing
- Seamless networking: The H5000 Graphic Display is NMEA 2000® compatible for ease of integration into H5000 systems and your existing network.
- Tough design:built to last: Tough, corrosion free, thermoplastic and glass construction providing you with the peace of mind it can weather the elements – whether the spray of the race or the heat of the sun
- Ultra-Fast ARM Processor: Fast, modern ARM processor provides the power to deliver smooth graphical displays at refresh rates of up to 10Hz.
Dash Mounted Wireless Remote Control
- Cr5 Pentabeam Technology
- 370-degree Rotation and 135-degree Tilt
- Weatherproof for Land and Sea Applications