FUSION MS-BT200 marine grade Bluetooth audio module. Certified IP65 water resistant and tested for the marine environment, the MS-BT200 is designed to connect to the FUSION MS-IP700, MS-IP700i, MS-AV700, MS-AV700i and MS-RA205 only via the Satellite radio connector of the unit.
The MS-BT200 module streams audio from any A2DP Bluetooth capable Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry or other device directly to the compatible FUSION marine stereo.
FUSION stereo control with Data Display* - Play, pause and skip directly from your FUSION marine stereo, with track name, artist and song duration displayed on screen. (Note: A software upgrade is required before the functionality of the MS-BT200 can be accessed)
Direct Media Device Control - allowing you to quickly and easily ѕelect tracks, album, artist or playlist from your device while you´re on the go around your vessel.
What separates the MS-BT200 apart from other Bluetooth modules is the integrated marine voltage protection, which protects against voltage spikes. This added protection ensures no disruption to your listening pleasure.
With an effective range** of 10 Mtrs (33ft), you can enjoy seamless streaming of your favourite audio tracks without having to return to the stereo to change tracks.
Please note if the Satellite connector of your FUSION marine stereo is already in use, please purchase the MS-BT100 for Bluetooth audio streaming.
*Data display will vary depending on your media device
Piekaramais Piota hidrauliskā paka. Ietver Point-1 AP virziena un GPS sensoru, NAC-1 Autopilota datoru, PUMP-1 – 0.8L reversējamu hidraulisko sūkni, hidrauliskā aprīkojuma komplektu, gaidīšanas-Auto pogu un Micro-C tīkla komponentes.
- Easy to Install, available for both Hydraulic and Cable steer systems
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- NAC-1 Plug & Socket connectors – no screw terminals or wire stripping necessary
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the MFD Power steer commands – no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.
Sūknis un hidrauliskais cilindrs T3 24V
For boat over 50'
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO24-T widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO24-T multi-touch monitor is suited for glass bridge installations.
- Multi-touch monitor
- 1000 nits Brightness
- 24" Active viewing area
- Smart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys