Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves that embrace innovation and clever design. Through the utilisation of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity and durability the current comprehensive range once again raises the bar.
3-Layer fabric construction
Fully taped seams
Durable water repellent finish
Flexible YKK Aquaseal waterproof zipper
Pre marked glideskin collar and cuff seals for custom fit.
Protective external YKK Vislon zipper.
Fabric socks for increased durability.
Internal adjustable elastic braces for a more comfortable fit.
Low profile thigh cargo pocket.
Main Fabric: 100% Nylon, PU coated
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester, PU coated
Hand Wash; Do Not Bleach; Do Not Tumble Dry; No Iron; Do Not Dry Clean; Do not store wet; After use rinse in fresh water
4-layer high performance, durably waterproof and breathable fabric.
Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
Hand warmer pockets with gridded thermal fleece for warmth.
Deep thigh pocket with D-ring attachment point for kill-cord.
Anti-corrosion YKK zip with lightweight moulded sliders to reduce bulk.
Abrasion resistant panels to protect against wear and tear.
Outer: 100% Nylon
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
Wash at 30°; Do not tumble dry; Do not bleach; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; After use rinse in fresh water; Do not store wet; Do not use biological detergent
FIT: Relaxed Fit
• XPLORE® 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric
• XPEL® stain repellent technology - ADULT ONLY
• Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
• Non-absorbent and quick-drying lining
• Fully lined hi-vis hood with 2-way adjustment system for comfort
• High cut thermal collar
• Adjustable cuffs with PU inner seals for watertight comfort
• YKK Aquaguard® front zip with internal storm guard
• Side entry pockets with Velcro closure
• Outer: 100% Nylon
• Main Lining: 100% Polyester
• Mesh: 100% Polyester
• Fleece Lining: 100% Polyester
• Thermal protection technology
• 4 way stretch
• Abrasion resistance
• 6/3.5mm Neoprene for warmth and protection
• Externally fixed hiking pads with reinforced battens
• High back design with adjustable stretch braces and low-profile fittings
• Slik grip cuff prints
• 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
Next to skin