Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Full Class B SOTDMA with smartAIS send and receive and integrated no-loss splitter. Monitor and control onboard systems and keep alerted on board or ashore from your smartphone.
- Add H1P portable handset for full VHF capability
- Built-in Class B SOTDMA with no-loss antenna splitter
- Built-in WiFi and Cellular connectivity on monitoring on board and ashore
- Low power consumption hub
- 10Hz GPS antenna
- Monitor up to 5 sensors connected directly
- Network to NMEA2000 to monitor sensors remotely and recieve Man Overboard alarms from other devices
NAIS-500 + NSPL500 kompl.. Ietver GPS500 antenu un mikro-C kabeli 1,8 m (6 pēdām) un T savienotāju.
New front mountable design for easy installation
New Industrial Design to align with style of Lowrance MFD’s
Seamless integration with a wider B&G system through NMEA 2000 and 0183
Built in AIS Receiver
Large screen with intuitive user interface
Tethered handset, bulkhead connector and non-powered cradle.