Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Mērinstrumentu paneļa montāžas kompl. priekš Simrad GO9 un B&G Vulcan 9.
- 128 x 128 pixel LCD with adjustable contrast settings and backlighting, and prominent channel display
- Includes high or low (5W to 1W) transmission power
- “Get Buddy” feature transmits the radio’s position by push of a button, allowing buddies to receive bearing and distance data from other Link-2 units
- Latitude, longitude and time display
- Distress call button with hinged door
- Ability to select and program up to three favorite channels on a dedicated key
- Flexible dual and tri watch for greater channel monitoring Weather alerts
- Buddy list of up to 20 people
- NMEA 0183 output from the charger base
The FUSION Signature Series Marine amplifiers are purpose built for the marine environment, boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, to deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
Introducing our most efficient, stunning and powerful marine amplifier. The True-Marine SG-DA51600 will resist corrosion and the incredible 1600 watt output (peak) will power 4 speakers and 1 subwoofer with ease.
The SG-DA51600 is FUSION's first 5 Channel Class-D Hi-Fi Marine amplifier; the key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is low battery drain with a high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. The SD-DA51600 has conformal coated PCB's for maximum product life and performance plus the amplifier chassis is a heat sink; reducing component core temperature and increasing efficiency.