Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
With 4 ft antenna, RI-12 Interface module and 20 m (66 ft) cable
Combining the best characteristics of traditional pulse and FMCW broadband radar systems, our Halo™ Radar uses Pulse Compression technology to provide an unprecedented mix of long and short detection range, high target definition, and minimal clutter. Solid State technology means minimal warm-up time and maximum ocean-going reliability, while compliance with upcoming Low Emission standards makes Halo Radar safe to run in anchorages and marinas.
- True 64nm range with 4-foot open array antenna
- Beam Sharpening with Target Separation Control
- Dual Range operation with NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays
- Advanced signal processing with Harbour, Offshore, Weather, Bird, and Custom modes. Other modes available soon.
- High-speed 48RPM operation
- InstantOn™, ready in 16-25 seconds from power-on, instant from standby
- MARPA target tracking, up to 10 targets (20 with dual range)
- Low electromagnetic emissions and radiation
- Low power consumption with 12 or 24V operation
- Ethernet connectivity
- Unique blue LED accent lighting in pedestal with brightness control
DD15 ajam purjekatele 30’-40’ elektromagnetilise lülitiga, hoob roolipinni ja RF300 rooliasendianduriga. 12 V toide (vajab AC42)
Navico 1815 VHF antenas uzstādīšanas stiprinājums, nerūsējošā tērauda, quickfit ar 5 m (16 ft) vadu
Superior design and the latest cosmetic treatments have resulted in a series that will meet the needs of the most discerning car audio enthusiast. Silk dome tweeters produce stunningly accurate highs while the rigid injection moulded polypropylene cones produce tight accurate bass response. The Performance dynamic response Butyl Rubber Surround offers excellent lateral stability and durability for prolonged high performance. Featuring advanced 3-Way speaker configuration, the PF-FR6030 combines a separate woofer, midrange and tweeter for improved audio clarity. The new performance stylised slim-line grille adds the finishing touch to the installation and suits all door panels. The PF-FR6030 6" 3-Way Full Range speakers produce an impressive 250 Watts of crisp power, the perfect mix of performance and style.
Introducing the world-class FUSION 750 Marine Entertainment Series, the pinnacle of marine audio engineering, which delivers unparalleled sound performance and media integration.
Featuring DVD/CD playback with electronics shock protection, hdmi connection and support for the latest Apple iOS, MTP Windows/Android and USB media devices, including Bluetooth A2DP/AVRCP audio streaming capabilities, support for advanced FUSION-Link™ NMEA 2000/Ethernet/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity, the FUSION 750 Marine Entertainment System is the next generation in the FUSION dynasty.
Sources: AM / FM / CD / DVD / Bluetooth / USB / AUX x 2 / iPod / iPhone / MTP