Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
10kW HD Digital Radar The new Simrad Low Emission HD Digital 10kW radar system combine high performance open array scanners with a proven history of oceangoing reliability and the latest in digital signal processing. Experience unparalleled situational awareness, with exceptional detection of small or distant targets and minimised screen-clutter. Our new Low Emission 10kW HD open array digital radar boasts exceptional detection of small or distant targets using our advanced Digital Signal Processing technology. Screen clutter in any weather is virtually eliminated, allowing a clear, accurate and easy to interpret image. The 10kW open array is ideal for larger motorboats 50ft+ in length.
- New Array Radar available in September 2014.
- perfect with new Simrad NSO evo2 systems
- All models feature new Long-life magnetrons and brush-less motors
- All models have reduced emission levels that exceed 2015 regulatory changes and offer safer operation
- Compatible with all Simrad current radar displays: NSE, NSS, NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
- Meet tough IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications and triggers RACONS and SARTS at required 5nm range
- Commercial design with 100kt sustained windload rating
- Automatic Tune, Gain and Sea Clutter adjustments
- Automatic Harbour and Offshore modes
- Dual EBL/VRM and Dual Guard zones
- Radar overlay on charts and 10-target MARPA tracking with optional heading sensor
- iPad/Android tablet control with optional Go Free wireless module
- For 24V DC systems only
The drive is a rotary mechanical autopilot drive system which makes it simple and economical to fit an autopilot on smaller powerboats with mechanical push-pull cable steering. The drive unit is suitable for standard straight shaft configurations and incorporate a drive motor, solenoid clutch and integrated rudder feedback (RFB) capability. The compact drive unit completely replaces the existing manual steering helm and is totally concealed behind the dash, giving a neat, professional installation.