Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
10kW HD Digital Radar The new Simrad Low Emission HD Digital 10kW radar system combine high performance open array scanners with a proven history of oceangoing reliability and the latest in digital signal processing. Experience unparalleled situational awareness, with exceptional detection of small or distant targets and minimised screen-clutter. Our new Low Emission 10kW HD open array digital radar boasts exceptional detection of small or distant targets using our advanced Digital Signal Processing technology. Screen clutter in any weather is virtually eliminated, allowing a clear, accurate and easy to interpret image. The 10kW open array is ideal for larger motorboats 50ft+ in length.
- New Array Radar available in September 2014.
- perfect with new Simrad NSO evo2 systems
- All models feature new Long-life magnetrons and brush-less motors
- All models have reduced emission levels that exceed 2015 regulatory changes and offer safer operation
- Compatible with all Simrad current radar displays: NSE, NSS, NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
- Meet tough IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications and triggers RACONS and SARTS at required 5nm range
- Commercial design with 100kt sustained windload rating
- Automatic Tune, Gain and Sea Clutter adjustments
- Automatic Harbour and Offshore modes
- Dual EBL/VRM and Dual Guard zones
- Radar overlay on charts and 10-target MARPA tracking with optional heading sensor
- iPad/Android tablet control with optional Go Free wireless module
- For 24V DC systems only
SimNet kursa sensora ieeja. AT10HD, NMEA0183 uz SimNet pārveidotāju. Tikai ātrā kursa informācija.
- Display - 3.5-inch Colour TFT LCD | 320 x 240 | Backlighting
- IMO compliant class-A AIS system
- GPS Antenna Type - TNC Female
- 50 GPS Receiver Channels
- Waterproof Rating - IPX2
- Dimensions - 205 mm (8.07 in) x 85 mm (3.35 in) x 173 mm (6.81 in) without connectors | W x H x D
- Weight - 1.16 kg (2.56 lb)
- Power Consumption - < 9 W average @ 12 VDC, < 65 W peak power @ 12 VDC
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage) - 12 / 24 V DC
- The AP60 Autopilot control head completes the AP70&80 range of Autopilots providing an entry level option.
- The AP60 will replace the AP35 Autopilot system and establish itself as the lowest price Autopilot system with thruster integration on the market today.The AP60 also offers more features when compared to the AP35, for example NoDrift steering mode.
- Remote Controls from the AP70/80 systems can be connected to an AP60 system. No other autopilot system offers this level of accessories at this price point.