Frequency Range 20Hz - 30kHz
Input Impedance 50 Ohms
Output Impedance 10 k Ohms
With 4 ft antenna, RI-12 Interface module and 20 m (66 ft) cable
Combining the best characteristics of traditional pulse and FMCW broadband radar systems, our Halo™ Radar uses Pulse Compression technology to provide an unprecedented mix of long and short detection range, high target definition, and minimal clutter. Solid State technology means minimal warm-up time and maximum ocean-going reliability, while compliance with upcoming Low Emission standards makes Halo Radar safe to run in anchorages and marinas.
- True 64nm range with 4-foot open array antenna
- Beam Sharpening with Target Separation Control
- Dual Range operation with NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays
- Advanced signal processing with Harbour, Offshore, Weather, Bird, and Custom modes. Other modes available soon.
- High-speed 48RPM operation
- InstantOn™, ready in 16-25 seconds from power-on, instant from standby
- MARPA target tracking, up to 10 targets (20 with dual range)
- Low electromagnetic emissions and radiation
- Low power consumption with 12 or 24V operation
- Ethernet connectivity
- Unique blue LED accent lighting in pedestal with brightness control
The drive is a rotary mechanical autopilot drive system which makes it simple and economical to fit an autopilot on smaller powerboats with mechanical push-pull cable steering. The drive unit is suitable for standard straight shaft configurations and incorporate a drive motor, solenoid clutch and integrated rudder feedback (RFB) capability. The compact drive unit completely replaces the existing manual steering helm and is totally concealed behind the dash, giving a neat, professional installation.