Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves that embrace innovation and clever design. Through the utilisation of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity and durability the current comprehensive range once again raises the bar.
High performance, durably waterproof and breathable 4-layer fabric.
Fabric weight reduced by 10% for a softer and more flexible handle.
15% increase in resistance to surface abrasion.
Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
New Ocean Active-Fit hood design with a zippered closure making it easy to stow and access the hood when wearing the jacket.
New low bulk hood features a 2-way adjustment system with internal fleece lined cord channel for a secure, comfortable fit.
Outer: 100% Nylon
Fleece: 100% Polyester
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
PRODUCT CARE: Wash at 30°; Do not tumble dry; Do not bleach; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; After use rinse in fresh water; Do not store wet; Do not use biological detergent
FIT: Relaxed Fit
• XPLORE® 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric
• XPEL® stain repellent technology - ADULT ONLY
• Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
• Non-absorbent and quick-drying lining
• Fully lined with drainage facility for comfort
• Front zip with internal gusset for wet weather protection
• Adjustable braces for a comfortable fit
• Semi-elasticated waist for comfort
• Reinforced seat and knees to protect against wear and tear
• Outer: 100% Nylon
• Main Lining: 100% Polyester
• Mesh: 100% Polyester
• Fleece Lining: 100% Polyester
• Thermal protection technology
• Solvent free Neoprene using water based technology
• 4 way stretch
• Zoned Neoprene technology
• 3mm Ecoflex limestone Neoprene
• Glued and blindstitched construction with critical neoprene taped seams
• Water repellent plush lining for extra warmth
• Slik grip cuff prints
• 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
Next to skin