WR10 bezvadu tālvadības autopilota kontrolieris.
Zeus2 Glass Helm System Overview The Zeus2 Glass Helm navigation system is B&G’s latest multifunction display offering for large cruising and performance sailboats. The Zeus2 Glass Helm system integrates seamlessly with current B&G displays, Autopilots, Radar, Echosounders and instrument systems. Zeus2 is available with 16” and 19” widescreen displays to integrate with the largest of luxury helm stations.
Zeus2 Glass Helm System Key Features
- Large screen navigation system
- Dual independent video outputs
- Full HD video outputs
- Performance module integration
- Small, lightweight design
- Quad core processors for fast operation
- Cartography choices
- Controller options
- High bright multi-touch monitors available in 16” & 19”
- Widescreen displays
- Integrates with the new H5000 systems