Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
WEBBOAT 4G PLUS - Glomexi uus dual SIM 4G/WiFi antenn ja ruuter combo seade, mis võimaldab kiiret andmesidet merel kuni 20 miili kaldast.
Korpuse mõõdud (diam.x H): 250 x 300 mm
Kaal: 1,2 kg
Kahe SIM kaardi tugi
Automaatne SIM valik
Automaatne Wifi ja 4G ümberlülitus
4G backup WAN funktsioon
LTE 4G kuni 100 Mbps allalaadimine ja 50 Mbps üleslaadimine
DC- HSPA+ kuni 42 Mbps allalaadimine ja 5.76 Mbps üleslaadimine
Keskmine voolutarve: 150mA
LTE FDD bands: B1/B2/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20
DC- HSPA+/HASPA+/HSPA/UMTS: 850/900/1900/2000 MHz
GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 1900/1800/900/850 MHz
Power Class 3 (23 dBm) LTE FDD
Power Class 3 (24 dBm) UMTS
Power Class E2 (26 dBm) EDGE 1800/1900 MHz
Power Class E2 (27 dBm) EDGE 850/900 MHz
Power Class 1 (30 dBm) GSM/GPRS 1900/1800 Mhz
Power Class 4 (33 dBm) GSM/GPRS 900/850 Mhz
IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b wireless
IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u Ethernet standards - I Access point for connecting wifi
3x LAN pesa
4x Diversity (high) performance antennid
2x High Gain Wi-Fi antenni
SMS reboot funktsioon
Andorid jai iOS äpp haldamiseks
UV kindel korpus
The innovative B&G H5000 instrument system is powered by a smart Central Processing Unit (CPU) with the ability to run three levels of software, Hercules, Hydra and Performance. Hercules is specifically designed for racing yachts, giving you additional features geared towards success on the race track, inshore and offshore.
On top of the benefits of provided by Hydra, Hercules adds a whole tier of race functionality with the advantages of more accurate data and more race specific features, alongside web-browser integration for ease of set-up. By adding optional sensors, you can benefit from 3D Motion wind correction, offsetting the unavoidable discrepancy of induced wind errors caused by boat motion, for more accurate results. An integrated Polar table provides target boat speed, target wind angles and performance monitoring for a real racing advantage.
Enjoy advanced calibration with heel/linearity correction of boat speed for supreme accuracy and increased sensitivity of boat speed data to real accelerations / decelerations with Dynamic Damping. Enhanced HV display control provides a 10Hz update and context switching, automatically changing the display setting between pre-start, upwind, reaching and downwind. Hercules also provides enhanced communication, Polar table configuration and Start Line information.
It is effortless to set up and calibrate with the new H5000 web-browser interface, however complex the system.
- Hydra spec plus: Hercules is packed with all the powerful features of the Hydra system, but adds unique functionality for serious racers.
- HV Display Context Switching:Enhanced HV display control provides a 10Hz display update and context switching, automatically changing the display setting between pre-start, upwind, reaching and downwind.
- Polar Performance Data: Hercules is designed to optimise your racing, providing facility to calculate performance target information from an integrated Polar table so you can ensure you are performing to the optimum.
- Remote Data Interface:Expand Hercules’s functionality even further with third-party apps and stream data via Ethernet or GoFree™, B&G’s powerful wireless solution to remotely view H5000 instrument data via your tablet or smartphone. GoFree™ requires additional module.
- Enhanced Start Line Data: Hercules provides enhanced Start Line data with “time to burn” data available from Polar performance data or SOG. H5000’s enhanced positioning ensures the bow position is continuously calculated for sure starts.
- 3D Motion Wind Correction Support: Offset the unavoidable discrepancy of induced wind errors caused by the motion of the yacht rolling in waves, for more accurate results.
- Race-specific features: Hercules takes your racing seriously and is packed with features geared to getting results; from Performance Targets, Heel/linearity correction of boat speed and Dynamic Damping to HV display context switching and starting information.
- Ultra-fast ARM Processor: The CPU achieves processor speeds of up to 50 times that of its predecessor, for rapid calculation, real-time data and fast updates; each with the trademark B&G precision
- Network compatible: H5000’s highly compatible network provides peace of mind and swift, seamless integration with other instruments and electronics across the B&G marine network including AIS, radar and chartplotters
- Browser-based set-up: The CPU features browser-based setup via the new H5000 interface for fast, efficient and hassle-free commissioning and calibration
- LED status indicators: Status indicators on the CPU provide a clear indication of system status.