Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Zeus2 Glass Helm System Overview The Zeus2 Glass Helm navigation system is B&G’s latest multifunction display offering for large cruising and performance sailboats. The Zeus2 Glass Helm system integrates seamlessly with current B&G displays, Autopilots, Radar, Echosounders and instrument systems. Zeus2 is available with 16” and 19” widescreen displays to integrate with the largest of luxury helm stations.
Zeus2 Glass Helm System Key Features
- Large screen navigation system
- Dual independent video outputs
- Full HD video outputs
- Performance module integration
- Small, lightweight design
- Quad core processors for fast operation
- Cartography choices
- Controller options
- High bright multi-touch monitors available in 16” & 19”
- Widescreen displays
- Integrates with the new H5000 systems
NF80 Non Follow Up remote unit with display, 6m factory mounted drop cable, T-connector, front bezel, installation and user manual, gasket for panel mounting, mounting screws. Take command and Mode buttons. Provides course change in Auto mode.
Triton Pilot vadības bloks
Enjoy straightforward autopilot access, control and system setup of B&G’s powerful H5000 Pilot from the dedicated keypad of this Pilot Controller unit. As the primary Pilot controller, or as a second station to a Zeus chartplotter, the Pilot Controller provides assured control and feedback via a high-resolution monochrome display. Waterproof to IPx7, this dedicated Controller lets you remotely manage everything to do with the Pilot – from commission to control. It features the same mechanical designs as the H5000 displays, for rugged durability and consistent aesthetics.
Dedicated Pilot control: Developed to complement the H5000 Pilot Computer, this Controller manages every function of this powerful and trusted tool – from commissioning to control
- Glass-bonded monochrome display: The bonded glass LCD display is tough, waterproof and condensation-resistant in the most testing environments with high-resolution monochrome screen, with wide viewing angle, for optimum readability and clear presentation of Pilot data in all light conditions.
- Straightforward interface: The controller’s dedicated keypad and intuitive operation makes commissioning and control of the Pilot straightforward, flexible and convenient.