Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
The B&G Zeus³ Glass Helm 16 is designed specifically for blue water sailing, multihulls and superyachts. This premium, super-fast, large-screen, multifunction display sits at the heart of your fully integrated navigation system. The Zeus³ Glass Helm provides easy-to-use touchscreen and remote control options. B&G’s unique sailing features including SailSteer and RacePanel all combine with Radar, charting, sonar and much more.
|Displeja izmērs||16´´ 16:9|
|Karšu lasītājs||2x mSD|
|Sonāra darbības frekvence||200kHz|
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO24-T widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO24-T multi-touch monitor is suited for glass bridge installations.
- Multi-touch monitor
- 1000 nits Brightness
- 24" Active viewing area
- Smart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys
Navigate, take control, and enjoy an unprecedented level of built-in functionality with NSS evo3. SolarMAX™ HD display technology offers exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles, combined with an all-weather touchscreen and expanded keypad for total control in all conditions. Cruise confidently with ForwardScan sonar, or fish easier with StructureScan® HD imaging and dual-channel CHIRP-enabled Broadband Sounder™ technology. Built-in Wi-Fi enables access to GoFree® online services, and delivers smartphone monitoring and tablet control to extend your display’s reach well beyond the helm. The NSS7 evo3 features a 7-inch display perfect for centre consoles and other installations where space is at a premium. Includes world basemap.
- 7-inch widescreen SolarMAX™ HD display
- Reliable control in all conditions: switch seamlessly between multi-touch and a full keypad with rotary dial
- Integrated echosounder featuring dual-channel CHIRP, ForwardScan® sonar, and StructureScan® HD imaging
- Add StructureScan® 3D imaging, advanced Broadband Sounder™ capabilities and more via Simrad modules
- Expand your view with Halo™ Pulse Compression radar, Broadband 3G™/4G™, and other Simrad radar solutions
- Take complete control of Simrad autopilot systems with the NSS evo3 touchscreen or keypad
- NMEA 2000® connectivity enables integrated engine monitoring, sound system control, and much more
- Navigate accurately with an embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Enjoy easier trip planning with TripIntel™ technology and support for Navionics Autorouting/C-MAP Easy Routing (automatic routing unavailable in North America)
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi enables online features and smartphone monitoring/tablet control
- Choose flush-mount installation for a low-profile Glass Bridge look, or bracket-mount to install almost anywhere
- Includes world basemap
Connects a non-CHIRP transducer with a 9-pin black connector to the older 7-pin blue sockets on displays and echosounder modules. For use with transducers that have an analog temperature sensor.