Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Navico 1810 VHF antenas uzstādīšanas stiprinājums, neilona, izturīgs, quickfit ar 5 m (16 ft) vadu
Navico 1815 VHF antenas uzstādīšanas stiprinājums, nerūsējošā tērauda, quickfit ar 5 m (16 ft) vadu
Zeus2 Glass Helm System Overview The Zeus2 Glass Helm navigation system is B&G’s latest multifunction display offering for large cruising and performance sailboats. The Zeus2 Glass Helm system integrates seamlessly with current B&G displays, Autopilots, Radar, Echosounders and instrument systems. Zeus2 is available with 16” and 19” widescreen displays to integrate with the largest of luxury helm stations.
Zeus2 Glass Helm System Key Features
- Large screen navigation system
- Dual independent video outputs
- Full HD video outputs
- Performance module integration
- Small, lightweight design
- Quad core processors for fast operation
- Cartography choices
- Controller options
- High bright multi-touch monitors available in 16” & 19”
- Widescreen displays
- Integrates with the new H5000 systems
The full-color Triton² Display provides sailors with a clear visual representation of key instrument data including Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading, AIS targets, GPS data and more.
An Optically Bonded display means absolutely zero condensation or fogging, while transflective LCD technology provides exceptional contrast and visibility – day or night – while consuming less power than traditional backlight-only displays. The flexible, NMEA 2000® certified, Triton² Display can be integrated into a wider navigation system and also be combined with a Triton² Pilot keypad and NAC autopilot computer to create a complete autopilot control system, featuring B&G sail-specific autopilot steering algorithms.
- Optical Bonding Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1-inch LCD display, Triton² allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear colour display 100% free from condensation or fogging.
- Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton² exceptionally efficient and extending time available from your battery capacity.
- Easy to Use: Triton² provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons.