Pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the water, FUSION’s Signature Series marine speakers are designed to offer unparalleled performance even when exposed to the harshest marine conditions.
Combining ‘CURV’ Cone composite technology with a Silk Dome tweeter and fully sealed crossover components, the Classic White Signature 6.5” Speaker system is an elegant solution for premium on-water listening.
Delivering a harmonious 230-Watt symphony, this is truly FUSION’s Signature.
These 6.5" Signature Series speakers can handle up to a thunderous 230-Watt peak power.
QS80 Quickstick remote unit with display, 6m factory mounted drop cable, T-connector, front bezel, installation and user manual, gasket for panel mounting, mounting screws. Take command and Mode buttons. Provides course change in Auto mode.
The rugged and low profile enclosure provides two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna – measuring only a revolutionary 40cm/16” - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the HS70 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- SimNet/NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 communication
- All in one antenna cable – No black box needed
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates
- during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially- corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal.
- Large 57mm diameter speaker for loud & clear audio (94dBA @ 1m)
- High quality fist mic: In-built speaker for noisy environments, 6 keys for easy helm operation, Easy grip rubber over moulding
- Advanced radio features including AIS plot, waypoints, navigation and MOB features
- Track Your Buddy when connected to a Navico MFD
- PA/Hailer Horn output with Listen back feature
- Flush mount kit & sun cover included as standard
RAM ĀTRAS ATBRĪVOŠANAS KRONŠTEINS 1.5" LODE: Mark 4 & 5 Elite 3, 4 & 5 Elite Ti 5 & 7 Go5
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO19-P widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO19-P is suited for glass bridge installations.
- Keypad Controlled Pilothouse Monitors
- 300 nits Brightness for Pilothouse Operation
- 18.5" Active viewing area
- Smart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys