FUSION’s Marine Zone Amplifier is designed to support multi-zone technology.
The Zone Amplifier is small, enabling discrete installation and when combined with the Marine Stereo Unit provides the platform for a True multi-zone audio system.
Small and discrete size: 128 x 78 x 51mm
Variable high pass filter
Selectable high pass/ full range setting
Audio detect selectable function – the amplifier turns on when audio is detected and goes to sleep / low power mode when audio is not present
Conformal coated PCB
Water resistant design
2 Ohm Stable
Operating Range 10 -16 volts DC
Peak Power D-Class 70 Watts
Rated Power 20 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms per channel: 33 Watts RMS @ 2 ohms per channel
RAM ĀTRAS ATBRĪVOŠANAS KRONŠTEINS 1" LODE: Mark 4 & 5 Elite 3, 4 & 5 Elite Ti 5 & 7 Go5
Provides dual-channel communications essential for sailing, with AIS reception and VHF via a single antenna. Unique ‘TrackYourBuddy’ feature displays the positions of up to three friends. With tough design and unrivalled resolution, the B&G V50 fixed mount VHF is a flexible communication system that is always ready for action.
- Large 57mm diameter speaker for loud & clear audio (94dBA @ 1m)
- High quality fist mic: In-built speaker for noisy environments, 6 keys for easy helm operation, Easy grip rubber over moulding
- Advanced radio features including AIS plot, waypoints, navigation and MOB features
- Track Your Buddy when connected to a B&G MFD
- PA/Hailer Horn output with Listen back feature
- Flush mount kit & sun cover included as standard
- Added Value with built in AIS receiver – one antenna required.
- Sophisticated Wireless Handset with unique inductive charging.
- Easy to use – large screen packed with info, proven rotary controls
Piekaramais Piota hidrauliskā paka. Ietver Point-1 AP virziena un GPS sensoru, NAC-1 Autopilota datoru, PUMP-1 – 0.8L reversējamu hidraulisko sūkni, hidrauliskā aprīkojuma komplektu, gaidīšanas-Auto pogu un Micro-C tīkla komponentes.
- Easy to Install, available for both Hydraulic and Cable steer systems
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- NAC-1 Plug & Socket connectors – no screw terminals or wire stripping necessary
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the MFD Power steer commands – no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.