Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
HDS-12 Carbon ROW bez devēja.
- Easy To See: 12-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, SolarMAX™ HD widescreen display. SolarMAX™ HD touchscreens produce wider viewing angles from anywhere in sight. Using a unique balance of high-bright LED backlight and advanced anti-reflective coatings along with superior color accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panel, a wider operating temperature range and added moisture-proof optical layers produce clear visibility in any lighting situation.
- Simple To Use: Unique Lowrance® interface featuring quick-response touchscreen or keypad control, intuitive software, and protective coatings deliver performance in the most rugged on-the-water conditions. Lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS Carbon features.
- Dual-Core, High Performance Processor: HDS Carbon employs a dual-core, high performance processor with more than enough agility, speed and power providing faster redraws and quicker response times to easily drive today’s best technology, like StructureScan® 3D, Mercury® VesselView® Link and the Lowrance Outboard pilot. And, it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fishfinding technologies, too.
- Dual-Channel CHIRP Sonar: Never miss fish targets with two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time low, medium or high. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone angles.
- Dual Network Sonar Views: Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan® 3D or StructureScan® HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- Quickly Make Adjustments: HDS Carbon has a high performance processor that produces lightning quick redraw speeds and faster sonar updates. It easily powers Carbon’s intuitive user-interface that includes scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance® GoFree® App and other onboard devices, allows you to download software updates and map purchases ─ for immediate use ─ in addition to viewing and/or controlling the display wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
- Network All Components: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar, SonicHub®2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury® VesselView® Link, Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole shallow water anchors equipped with the C-Monster Control System and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrance® Outboard Pilot.
- Wireless Diagnostic Tools: The Network Analyzer detects devices with out-of-date software, while the Service Assistant allows users to send a detailed report of networked devices to Navico Service for quicker resolution of software/technical issues.
- TotalScan™ all-in-one transducer ready
- Point-1 Antenna support (external)
- Precision-9 Compass compatibility
|Displeja izmērs||12´´ 16:9|
|GPS||Iebūvēts 10Hz GPS+EGNOS+MSAS|
|Karšu lasītājs||2x SD|
SimNet kursa sensora ieeja. AT10HD, NMEA0183 uz SimNet pārveidotāju. Tikai ātrā kursa informācija.
Elite-5 Ti ar vidējs/augsts/TotalScan
Elite Ti ierīces galvenās iezīmes:
- Augstas izšķirtspējas skārienjūtīgs displejs
- StructureScan HD kopā ar Totalscan devēju
- SmartSteer kontrole par XiP5 Trolling motoru (tikai 12, 9, 7 displejiem)
- Iebūvēts Wi-Fi un Bluetooth savienojums
- NMEA 2000 dzinēja atbalsts
- Iebūvēta C-MAP ar vairākām kartogrāfi jas iespējām (C-MAP, Navionics un citas)
Get more from every day on the water with the Simrad GO5 XSE, a perfect fit for compact sportboats and dayboats. Behind its super-bright touchscreen lies a chartplotter with built-in GPS receiver, and Wi-Fi access to the latest charts and updates. Control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data and more over NMEA 2000®, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technologies: cruise with confidence using ForwardScan™ forward-looking sonar, or find fish like a pro with Broadband Sounder™ CHIRP sonar plus StructureScan® HD SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography support (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Includes worldwide basemap
- Plan smarter with TripIntel™ technology
- Support for Navionics Autorouting and Jeppesen Easy Routing
- 5-inch flush or bracket mount display
- Widescreen with bright LED backlight
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Includes HDI Skimmer® transducer for medium/high frequency CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging™ views
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi
- NMEA 2000® compatible
NSO evo2 Key Features
- Large-Screen Navigation System
- Multi-TouchSensible (with compatible display)
- Dual Independent Video Output
- Full HD Video
- Performance Module compatibility
- Cartography Choice
- Smaller, lighter design
- Quad-Core Processing Power
The NSS9 evo2 combines an easy-to-use, 9-inch chartplotter/multifunction display with built-in GPS positioning, StructureScan® HD, CHIRP-enabled broadband sonar, and powerful expansion capabilities.
Standalone in a centre console or fully integrated in a modern glass bridge, the widescreen NSS9 evo2 is well suited to sportfishing and power boats.
- 9-inch 800x480 (15:9) multi-touch display
- Embedded high-gain 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver, works in flush installations with most non-metal boats
- Built-in CHIRP-enabled broadband sounder and StructureScan® HD
- TouchSensible combination of multi-touch screen and keypad/rotary dial for intuitive and precise control in all conditions
- HEROiC software optimized for widescreen multi-touch display, with customisable panels
- Full autopilot integration capability
- Easier trip planning with TripIntel™ technology
- GoFree™ wireless technology for online chart downloads, map creation, system-wide software updates, and smartphone/tablet integration (requires optional Wi-Fi module)
- Flush-mount (~8mm profile) or bracket installation, with classic black and brushed silver bezel options