Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
HDS-12 Carbon ROW bez devēja.
- Easy To See: 12-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, SolarMAX™ HD widescreen display. SolarMAX™ HD touchscreens produce wider viewing angles from anywhere in sight. Using a unique balance of high-bright LED backlight and advanced anti-reflective coatings along with superior color accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panel, a wider operating temperature range and added moisture-proof optical layers produce clear visibility in any lighting situation.
- Simple To Use: Unique Lowrance® interface featuring quick-response touchscreen or keypad control, intuitive software, and protective coatings deliver performance in the most rugged on-the-water conditions. Lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS Carbon features.
- Dual-Core, High Performance Processor: HDS Carbon employs a dual-core, high performance processor with more than enough agility, speed and power providing faster redraws and quicker response times to easily drive today’s best technology, like StructureScan® 3D, Mercury® VesselView® Link and the Lowrance Outboard pilot. And, it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fishfinding technologies, too.
- Dual-Channel CHIRP Sonar: Never miss fish targets with two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time low, medium or high. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone angles.
- Dual Network Sonar Views: Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan® 3D or StructureScan® HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- Quickly Make Adjustments: HDS Carbon has a high performance processor that produces lightning quick redraw speeds and faster sonar updates. It easily powers Carbon’s intuitive user-interface that includes scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance® GoFree® App and other onboard devices, allows you to download software updates and map purchases ─ for immediate use ─ in addition to viewing and/or controlling the display wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
- Network All Components: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar, SonicHub®2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury® VesselView® Link, Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole shallow water anchors equipped with the C-Monster Control System and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrance® Outboard Pilot.
- Wireless Diagnostic Tools: The Network Analyzer detects devices with out-of-date software, while the Service Assistant allows users to send a detailed report of networked devices to Navico Service for quicker resolution of software/technical issues.
- TotalScan™ all-in-one transducer ready
- Point-1 Antenna support (external)
- Precision-9 Compass compatibility
|Displeja izmērs||12´´ 16:9|
|GPS||Iebūvēts 10Hz GPS+EGNOS+MSAS|
|Karšu lasītājs||2x SD|
VHF masta vads 30 m (98 ft) 1720 antenai
Top 5 Features for Coastal Cruising and Sportfishing
- Easy to use, High brightness 9” tablet style touchscreen
- Built-in advanced echosounder capable of displaying CHIRP, Forwardscan, Sidescan and Downscan images
- Radar port for connection to a Simrad solid state radar
- Direct Audio, Autopilot, communication and engine connection and control over NMEA2000
- Built-in WiFi for mobile device mirroring and internet downloads of charting and software
- Easy to use multi touch software
- Safely and easily navigate using your favourite cartography (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Determine depth, bottom type and find fish using one of the many echosounder technology options
- Quick and simple control of entertainment systems connected on NMEA2000
- Vessel circuit control when connected to a C-zone digital switching system
- View and monitor engine data while underway
- Low Profile Glass dash styling
- Super bright widescreen display
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Software update notifications and downloads when connected to the internet
- Screen mirroring when connected to a mobile device
- Built in 10 Hz GPS antenna
- Dual Micro SD card slot
- Built in echosounder (Broadband & Chirp)
- Built in DownScan and Sidescan Imaging (transducer required)
- Built in Forwardscan Imaging (transducer required)
- Radar port for direct connection to Simrad 3G/4G or Halo Radar scanners
- Operable with OP40/OP50 Remote
- Advanced NMEA2000 networking
Elite-9 Ti ar vidējs/augsts/TotalScan™ devēju.
- Single-touch 9" Widescreen
- Built-in CHIRP/Broadband Sounder
- Built-in StructureScan™ (with TotalScan™ transducer)
- Built-in 10Hz GPS/GLONASS antenna
- Built-in Wireless connectivity
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- Xi5 Trolling Motor control via Lowrance SmartSteer™
- Best-in class screen brightness
- Single micro SD card slot
- NMEA 2000® connectivity
- Wide selection of cartography options
- Uses Gimbal Bracket
Connects a non-CHIRP transducer with a 9-pin black connector to the older 7-pin blue sockets on displays and echosounder modules. For use with transducers that have an analog temperature sensor.