StructureScan™ Transducer extension cable (10ft) for LSS-1, LSS-HD, xSonic HDI, ForwardScan & Totalscan transducers.
Piekaramais Piota hidrauliskā paka. Ietver Point-1 AP virziena un GPS sensoru, NAC-1 Autopilota datoru, PUMP-1 – 0.8L reversējamu hidraulisko sūkni, hidrauliskā aprīkojuma komplektu, gaidīšanas-Auto pogu un Micro-C tīkla komponentes.
- Easy to Install, available for both Hydraulic and Cable steer systems
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- NAC-1 Plug & Socket connectors – no screw terminals or wire stripping necessary
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the MFD Power steer commands – no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.
Gimbal montāžas kronšteins ar rokturiem priekš 7" HDS Gen2 Touch/HDS Carbon/Hook/Elite-HDI-CHIRP * Nav paredzēts lietošanai ar Elite-7 Ti.
Appropriate for Lowrance (NAC-1), Simrad (AC12, AC42, AC70, AP60/70/80) and B&G (Triton, H5000) autopilots.
With 4 ft antenna, RI-12 Interface module and 20 m (66 ft) cable
Combining the best characteristics of traditional pulse and FMCW broadband radar systems, our Halo™ Radar uses Pulse Compression technology to provide an unprecedented mix of long and short detection range, high target definition, and minimal clutter. Solid State technology means minimal warm-up time and maximum ocean-going reliability, while compliance with upcoming Low Emission standards makes Halo Radar safe to run in anchorages and marinas.
- True 64nm range with 4-foot open array antenna
- Beam Sharpening with Target Separation Control
- Dual Range operation with NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays
- Advanced signal processing with Harbour, Offshore, Weather, Bird, and Custom modes. Other modes available soon.
- High-speed 48RPM operation
- InstantOn™, ready in 16-25 seconds from power-on, instant from standby
- MARPA target tracking, up to 10 targets (20 with dual range)
- Low electromagnetic emissions and radiation
- Low power consumption with 12 or 24V operation
- Ethernet connectivity
- Unique blue LED accent lighting in pedestal with brightness control
The OP12 wired remote seamlessly integrates with Simrad autopilot systems to provide intuitive mode control, course adjustments, and power steering. Designed to complement the low-profile design of Simrad glass bridge instruments and displays, this remote can be combined with the IS42 Colour Instrument Display to create a standalone autopilot controller, or used as a dedicated autopilot keypad for GO, NSS and NSO evo2 multifunction displays.