Navico 1710 VHF antena, 2,5 m (8 ft) ultraglass, quickfit @ 6dB
Connects a non-CHIRP transducer with a 9-pin black connector to the older 7-pin blue sockets on displays and echosounder modules. For use with transducers that have an analog temperature sensor.
9 TO 7 PIN XD adapter for Airmar XID Transdcuers. Allows XSonic 9 Pin Transducers with XID to connect to a legacy 7 pin echo sounder module.
Full Class B SOTDMA with smartAIS send and receive and integrated no-loss splitter. Monitor and control onboard systems and keep alerted on board or ashore from your smartphone.
- Add H1P portable handset for full VHF capability
- Built-in Class B SOTDMA with no-loss antenna splitter
- Built-in WiFi and Cellular connectivity on monitoring on board and ashore
- Low power consumption hub
- 10Hz GPS antenna
- Monitor up to 5 sensors connected directly
- Network to NMEA2000 to monitor sensors remotely and recieve Man Overboard alarms from other devices