NF80 Non Follow Up remote unit with display, 6m factory mounted drop cable, T-connector, front bezel, installation and user manual, gasket for panel mounting, mounting screws. Take command and Mode buttons. Provides course change in Auto mode.
The rugged and low profile enclosure provides two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna – measuring only a revolutionary 40cm/16” - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the HS70 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- SimNet/NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 communication
- All in one antenna cable – No black box needed
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates
- during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially- corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal.
Rated Amplifier Power 26 Watts RMS per channel @ 4 Ohms
Rated Amplifier Power 43 Watts RMS per channel @ 2 Ohms
Frequency Response 25 Hz - 200 Hz
Peak Power 350 Watts Total (210 Watts + 140 Watts Speaker Output)
Woofer Size 6" Down Firing + 6" Passive Radiator