Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
The rugged and low profile enclosure provides two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna – measuring only a revolutionary 40cm/16” - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the HS70 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- SimNet/NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 communication
- All in one antenna cable – No black box needed
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates
- during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially- corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal.
H50 VHF Bezvadu Klausule. Bezvadu klausule priekš V50 VHF Radio
Piekaramais Piota hidrauliskā paka. Ietver Point-1 AP virziena un GPS sensoru, NAC-1 Autopilota datoru, PUMP-1 – 0.8L reversējamu hidraulisko sūkni, hidrauliskā aprīkojuma komplektu, gaidīšanas-Auto pogu un Micro-C tīkla komponentes.
- Easy to Install, available for both Hydraulic and Cable steer systems
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- NAC-1 Plug & Socket connectors – no screw terminals or wire stripping necessary
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the MFD Power steer commands – no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.
Increase the bass level of your music, or improve all-round sound quality by incorporating a marine subwoofer into your audio system.
Engineered for the marine environment and the perfect complement to your FUSION marine audio system. The MS-SW10 has a water resistant design and complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and Salt/Fog resistance, ensuring sustained high performance during prolonged exposure to the elements. With 400-Watts Peak output, the MS-SW10 will produce crisp and accurate bass.
We recommend you install a FUSION FM-402 amplifier to drive our Marine 10” Subwoofer.