Keep your sailing gear and valuables safe and dry in this 25-litre capacity upright holdall, constructed with PVC tarpaulin for full waterproofing.
Puncture resistant waterproof fabric with stitch-free welded construction.
25 Litre capacity.
Roll-down closure for a watertight seal with side release fastening.
Flat base improves stability meaning the bag can be stacked in tight upright spaces.
Semi-transparent, mesh-reinforced window so you can see what's inside.
Detachable padded shoulder strap.
Dimensions L 48cm H 47cm W 29cm
85% Polyvinyl chloride / 15% Polyester
• XPLORE® 2-layer coated fabric with a durable water repellent finish
• Pant features XPEL® stain repellent technology
• Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
• Non-absorbent and quick-drying lining
• Fully lined with drainage facility for comfort
• Semi-elasticated waist for comfort
• Reinforced seat and knees to protect against wear and tear
• Cargo pockets
• External pad pockets designed to take the 1643_Pads
• Outer: 100% Nylon
• Main Lining: 100% Nylon
• Reinforcement: 100% Polyester Relaxed fit
• Thermal protection technology
• Solvent free Neoprene using water based technology
• 4 way stretch
• Low friction and soft touch Glideskin neck seal offers comfort and reduces water ingress
• Low profile wrist seals with slik grip cuff prints
• 1.5mm limestone Neoprene
• Flatlocked seams for comfort
• 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
Next to skin
• EN IS0 12402-7 50 Newton approval rating
• Side zip opening for ease of use
• Ladder lock side adjustment
• Adjustable shoulder length with Neoprene padding
• Self-draining front zip pocket
• Reflective detail for visibility
• Leg straps for an extra secure fit (Junior only)
• 100% Nylon, PE Foam