Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Zeus2 Glass Helm System Overview The Zeus2 Glass Helm navigation system is B&G’s latest multifunction display offering for large cruising and performance sailboats. The Zeus2 Glass Helm system integrates seamlessly with current B&G displays, Autopilots, Radar, Echosounders and instrument systems. Zeus2 is available with 16” and 19” widescreen displays to integrate with the largest of luxury helm stations.
Zeus2 Glass Helm System Key Features
- Large screen navigation system
- Dual independent video outputs
- Full HD video outputs
- Performance module integration
- Small, lightweight design
- Quad core processors for fast operation
- Cartography choices
- Controller options
- High bright multi-touch monitors available in 16” & 19”
- Widescreen displays
- Integrates with the new H5000 systems
Connects a non-CHIRP transducer with a 9-pin black connector to the older 7-pin blue sockets on displays and echosounder modules. For use with transducers that have an analog temperature sensor.
Tīklā saslēgtais vēja sensors priekš Triton², Triton, IS42, IS40 un IS20 sistēmām. Tikai sensors, nav iekļauts kabelis.