Box Type Sealed
Cone Material Polypropylene/NBR Surround
Efficiency (1W/1M): 86dB W/M
Frequency Response: 80Hz - 20Hz
Impedance: 4 Ohm
Peak Power: 100 Watts
RMS Power: 25 Watts
Woofer Size: 4"
The H5000 Graphic Display is a powerful 5-inch, sunlight viewable, colour display with a straightforward user interface. Enjoy extremely wide viewing angles while displaying your sailing data in digital or graphical form. Designed for sailing, it is packed with unique features including SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot, Laylines, MOB and more. It is glass bonded for zero condensation and enhanced contrast. NMEA compatible, use the Graphic Display as the main visual information hub of your H5000 system or as a full-colour alternative to a Race Display.
The Display uses an incredibly small amount of power, yet is the brightest and clearest display in its class. Refresh rates of up to 10Hz are possible using its modern ARM processor. It is packed with the popular features of its predecessor, the H3000, while modernising it for simpler operation and enhanced graphic capabilities. With no external metal parts, the durable H5000 Graphic Display is completely corrosion resistant. And, after dark you can dim the backlight to almost zero for outstanding low light viewing.
- Unique Sailing Features: SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot for tracking weather trends, Laylines, MOB and more to enhance your racing or cruising experience
- Smart, Straightforward Menus: Completely redesigned operating system provides straightforward access to powerful, easy to understand, sailing features.
- Bright, Colour Display: Tough bonded glass, AR coated, 5-inch colour display; sunlight viewable by day and with backlight dimming down to almost zero for comfortable night time viewing
- Seamless networking: The H5000 Graphic Display is NMEA 2000® compatible for ease of integration into H5000 systems and your existing network.
- Tough design:built to last: Tough, corrosion free, thermoplastic and glass construction providing you with the peace of mind it can weather the elements – whether the spray of the race or the heat of the sun
- Ultra-Fast ARM Processor: Fast, modern ARM processor provides the power to deliver smooth graphical displays at refresh rates of up to 10Hz.
MS-RA50, FUSION’s most compact and cost effective marine stereo ever! The MS-RA50 has a shallow mount depth of only 55mm (2 1/8”), perfect for small boats and personal watercraft. Not only is the MS-RA50 compact in size it also features iPod and iPhone music playback and FUSION’s innovative easy to use music interface. The MS-RA50 has a maximum output of 80 watts, this 2 channel stereo is capable of powering a set of speakers.
Fuse rating 7.5 Amp
Maximum Power Output 40W x 2
Operating Voltage 10 - 16 VDC
Pre-Output Voltage 3V