Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
CURV Cone Technology - Incorporating CURV woven fiber composite, which is heat pressed, to form a lighter and stronger cone that delivers greater sound definition and higher output, for greater resistance to the marine environment.
Fully Sealed Crossover Components – Providing full protection from the harsh marine environment, whilst delivering improved frequency response at the crossover point for a detailed spectrum of audio and new level of acoustic performance.
Sports Styled Grille – A structurally ridged True-Marine™ design for the ultimate cone protection, that delivers great looks to complement any vessel. Engineered for internal or external installation.
Silk Dome Tweeter - Creating a smooth upper frequency response and increased efficiency, which delivers crisp sound for unrivalled enjoyment.
Large Diameter Voice Coil – Delivering an increase in real power and efficiency, the voice coil provides a signature sound exclusive to the 7.7” FUSION Speakers.
Dual-Color diffused LED Lighting option* - Select either a Striking Blue or Sparkling White LED illumination for your speaker cone to add instant appeal that will energize your boating experience.
The rugged and low profile enclosure provides two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna – measuring only a revolutionary 40cm/16” - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the HS70 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- SimNet/NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 communication
- All in one antenna cable – No black box needed
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates
- during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially- corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal.
Navico 1770 VHF antena, 1 m (3 ft) ultraglass, quickfit @ 3dB