Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
9 TO 7 PIN XD adapter for Airmar XID Transdcuers. Allows XSonic 9 Pin Transducers with XID to connect to a legacy 7 pin echo sounder module.
Technology moves quickly and it can seem like manufacturers are forever shifting the goalposts. FUSION Electronics have come to the rescue with the innovative Marine UNI-Dock™ (MS-UNIDOCK).
The revolutionary UNI-Dock™ supports the widest array of smart phones, media players and USB devices on the market. Compatible with FUSION’s innovative MS-AV650, MS-AV750, MS-RA70, MS-RA70N, MS-BB100, MS-BB300, MS-AV7000, MS-AV700i, MS-IP700i and MS-RA205, the new UNI-Dock™ allows users to enjoy on-the-water entertainment from an extensive range of Apple and supported MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) enabled Android and Windows smartphones.
Three adaptor cables are included with the UNI-Dock™ (1xUSB - Apple 30Pin, 1xUSB - Apple Lightning, 1xUSB - MicroUSB) for convenient connection to the widest range of supported devices.
Not only is FUSION’s UNI-Dock™ more versatile, it also has the ‘True Marine™’ stamp, meaning it’s designed and tested especially for harsh marine environments, rated IPx5 Water resistant (on the front when correctly bulkhead mounted).
The UNI-Dock™ features a generous tray size to protect and charge a variety of devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6s, with more products gaining compatibility constantly.
Media Device Size Limits
Maximum Device Size 141mm (5-9/16") Length x 71mm (2-3/4") Width x 13mm (1/2") Height
The future of marine entertainment, FUSION’s UNI-Dock™ gives users unparalleled flexibility in mobile entertainment integration.
Protected by a three-year True-Marine™ warranty, FUSION Electronics’ UNI-Dock™ is the smart choice on-board.
Note: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and 6s Plus and iPhone 7 Plus will not dock inside the UNI-Dock, please use your Apple sync cable or the Bluetooth streaming option.
TP32 on usaldusväärne autopiloot roolipinniga paatidele pikkusega kuni 37 jalga. Madal energiakasutus ja täpne juhtimisvõimekus koos minimaalse müraga, aitavad sul nautida purjetamist veelgi rohkem.
The H5000 instrument system is powered by a smart Central Processing Unit (CPU), capable of running three levels of software, Hydra, Hercules and Performance. Performance is specifically designed for larger yachts. In addition to the benefits of running a CPU delivered by Hydra, plus the racing features of Hercules, Performance introduces features to facilitate the monitoring of complex systems typical of larger yachts such as support for dual wind sensors. Additionally, the system provides support for dual rudders, including advanced features like rudder toe-in angle. Performance also monitors multiple daggerboards; port, starboard, centre and provides an active draught value (depth below the daggerboard). Further bespoke functionality delivered by Performance for sailing large yachts includes the tracking of ground wind speed and direction, Rate of Turn and enhanced polar performance targets. It is straightforward to set up and calibrate with the new H5000 web-browser interface, however complex the system.
- Hercules spec plus: Performance is packed with all the powerful features of the Hydra and Hercules systems, adding unique functionality for larger racing yachts and Superyachts
- User Defined Functions: This intuitive system lets you define up to 16 user functions for the ultimate in configuration flexibility.
- Enhanced Sensor Support including Dual Wind: The Performance CPU introduces features for the monitoring of more complex systems typical of larger yachts including dual wind sensors, rudders and multiple daggerboards, Ground Wind speed and direction and Rate of Turn
- Ultra-fast ARM Processor: The CPU achieves processor speeds of up to 50 times that of its predecessor, for rapid calculation, real-time data and fast updates; each with the trademark B&G precision
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology: Expand functionality even further with third-party apps and stream data via GoFree, B&G’s powerful wireless solution to remotely view H5000 instrument data via your tablet or smartphone. Requires wireless module.
- Network compatible: H5000’s highly compatible network provides peace of mind and swift, seamless integration with other instruments and electronics across the B&G marine network including AIS, radar and chartplotters
- Browser-based set-up: The CPU features browser-based setup via the new H5000 interface for fast, efficient and hassle-free commissioning and calibration