Connects a non-CHIRP transducer with a 9-pin black connector to the older 7-pin blue sockets on displays and echosounder modules. For use with transducers that have an analog temperature sensor.
Loaded with unique sailing features the Zeus² 9 is a multi-touch chartplotter that integrates seamlessly with your marine electronics network.
- Sailing-specific navigation including Laylines, SailSteer, SailTime and WindPlot
- Responsive, multi-touch 9″ display
- Choice of charts
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology (via WiFi-1 module)
- Internal high-sensitivity GPS antenna
- Broadband Radar™ compatible
- Video input/output
- Integrated Pilot control
- NMEA2000, 0183 and Ethernet compatibility
Rated Amplifier Power 26 Watts RMS per channel @ 4 Ohms
Rated Amplifier Power 43 Watts RMS per channel @ 2 Ohms
Frequency Response 25 Hz - 200 Hz
Peak Power 350 Watts Total (210 Watts + 140 Watts Speaker Output)
Woofer Size 6" Down Firing + 6" Passive Radiator